Transparency Market Research Reports incorporated a definite business overview and investigation inclines on “Hospital Clinical Chemistry and Immunodiagnostics Market”. This report likewise incorporates more illumination about fundamental review of the business including definitions, requisitions and worldwide business sector industry structure.
Hospital clinical chemistry refers to the area of clinical pathology related to the analysis of body fluids such as blood, urine, etc. and immunodiagnostics is a diagnostic method based on antigen-antibody reaction. There have been remarkable advances in the field of clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostics, resulting into potential diagnostic platform and technologies such as molecular diagnostics, spectrophotometry, electrophoresis, measurement of enzyme activities, and separation of molecules. Clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostics play a critical role to aid the clinicians in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of diseases. Diseases generally diagnosed with the help of clinical chemistry include viral and bacterial infection, diabetes, thyroid, kidney failure, heart problems, cystic fibrosis in new born babies and screening for illegal drug use.
Based on types of tests, the hospital clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostics market can be segmented as follows:
- Clinical chemistry
- Routine chemistry: It is generally used for the analysis of blood for various tests such as kidney function tests
- Special chemistry: This branch of clinical chemistry uses advanced methods such as electrophoresis
Drug monitoring: It measures the therapeutic drug medication level in order to determine the right dosage
- Endocrinology: This clinical chemistry test involves the study and diagnosis of endocrine disorders
- Toxicology: It involves the study of drugs of abuse
- Urinalysis: Urinalysis refers to the analysis of urine sample to diagnose a wide array of diseases
- Enzyme-Linked ImmunoSorbent Assay or ELISA: ELISA is a commonly used laboratory test that uses a solid-phase enzyme immunoassay (EIA) to detect antibody in the blood sample
- Radioimmunoassay: It is an in vitro assay technique used for the measurement of hormone levels in the blood. One of the examples of radioimmunoassay is the RAST test (radioallergosorbent test) which is used to detect the presence of causative allergen for a specific allergy.
Based on geography, the hospital clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostics market can be segmented into four major regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World (RoW). North America holds a leading position in the market followed by Europe. The prime factors which are responsible for the growth of hospital clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostics market in these regions are increasing prevalence of various diseases among the population, and the growing need for technologically advanced diagnostic tests. Moreover, major breakthrough developments in clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostics have resulted in reduction of immunoassay duration and complexity, thereby spurring the growth of the market. Asia Pacific is one of the lucrative markets for the growth of hospital clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostics market due to various emerging economies. Factors which would contribute towards the growth of the market in Asia Pacific are growing need of the population for rapid and cost-effective immunoassay procedures and novel diagnostic platforms. Cost-savings can be achieved with the aid of clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostics due to highly centralized operations and automated data analysis.
Download exclusive Sample of this report: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=6925
Various advances in diagnostic technologies, automation and huge competition in the hospital clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostics market is paving way for a number of opportunities. A number of top companies operating in the market are Abbott, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Siemens AG, Danaher Corporation, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Alere and others.
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free 866-552-3453