“Hepatocellular Carcinoma – Pipeline Review, H2 2016” The Report covers current Market Trends, Worldwide Analysis, Global Forecast, Review, Share, Size, Growth, Effect.
Global Markets Direct’s latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Hepatocellular Carcinoma – Pipeline Review, H2 2016, provides an overview of the Hepatocellular Carcinoma (Oncology) pipeline landscape.
Hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) is a type of cancer originates from a liver cell (hepatocyte) which becomes cancerous. This type of cancer occurs more often in men than women. Symptoms include abdominal pain or tenderness, especially in the upper-right part, easy bruising or bleeding, enlarged abdomen and yellow skin or eyes (jaundice). The predisposing factors include alcohol abuse, autoimmune diseases of the liver, hepatitis B or C virus infection, inflammation of the liver that is long-term (chronic) and iron overload in the body (hemochromatosis). Treatment includes surgery, chemotherapy and radiation therapy.
Get Sample Report With TOC @ http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=896033
Global Markets Direct’s Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Hepatocellular Carcinoma – Pipeline Review, H2 2016, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Hepatocellular Carcinoma (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Hepatocellular Carcinoma (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Hepatocellular Carcinoma and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 16, 69, 42, 4, 62 and 14 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Phase 0, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 1, 8, 4, 1, 21 and 2 molecules, respectively.Hepatocellular Carcinoma.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Hepatocellular Carcinoma (Oncology).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Hepatocellular Carcinoma (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Hepatocellular Carcinoma (Oncology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Hepatocellular Carcinoma (Oncology).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and its most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Hepatocellular Carcinoma (Oncology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.