In the process of enhancing healthcare outcomes of patients and minimize costs, healthcare providers have suffered from several troublesome problems, especially in terms of the infrequent interactions with their patients, giving them negligible understanding of the patient’s activities which impact their overall health. Healthcare providers can make effective decisions if there is an automatic flow of information between patients and care givers which helps in the better analysis of the health information. Internet of Things (IOT) is making this possible in the healthcare sector.
- The global healthcare IOT security market is expected to reach $ 48.18 billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 39.44% during the forecast period.
- On the basis of IOT Security solutions, Endpoint Security is by far the fastest growing segment of global healthcare IOT security market and it is expected to reach $5.93 billion by 2022. .
- Based on IOT Security services, risk assessment services commands largest market share of global healthcare IOT security market and it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 39.69% during the period 2016 to 2022.
Globally, since the usage of mHealth applications and wearable is continuously increasing, IOT Security will play a crucial role in the protection of the big data (health information) collected and communicated from various smart devices to the care givers and patients.
North America is the region acquiring a major share in the healthcare IOT adoption; therefore, data security of the protected health information becomes pivotal. 53% physicians in Europe are concerned about security and privacy issues related to mHealth applications. APAC is becoming the global hub for clinical trials and comprises of 60% of the world population, moreover, healthcare IOT adoption is rapidly increasing and therefore, IOT security becomes crucial. 42% of the firms in Latin America are concerned about healthcare IOT Security threats.
North America is the region acquiring a major share 47.93% in the healthcare IOT Security because of the rapid adoption of healthcare IOT. APAC is expected to grow at a highest CAGR 46.24% as this region comprises 60% of the world population and with the raid healthcare IOT adoption for managing growing chronic illness, IOT security will become crucial in the near future.
The leading market players in the global healthcare IOT security market include; IBM Corporation (U.S.), Cisco Systems Inc. (U.S.), Intel Corporation (U.S.), Oracle Corporation (U.S.), Sophos Group Plc. (U.K.), Symantec Corporation (U.S.), Trend Micro Inc. (Japan), Kaspersky Labs (Russian Federation) and others.
Study Objectives of Healthcare IOT security Market Development and Demand Forecast to 2022 Market
Ø To provide insights about factors, influencing and affecting the market growth.
Ø To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to regional markets and their countries.
Ø To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments based on type of test, and type of sample for global healthcare IOT security market.
Ø To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their market share, core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
Ø To provide economic factors that influences the global healthcare IOT security market.
• M-health solutions & services providers
• Forensic laboratories
• Research Laboratories
• Hospitals & Clinics
• Service Suppliers
• Potential Investors
• Key executive (CEO and COO) and strategy growth manager
• The global market for healthcare IOT security is expected to grow at a CAGR of 39.44% during the period 2016 to 2022 to reach $48.18 billion by 2022.
• The Asian healthcare IOT security market is expected to grow rapidly during 2016 to 2022; whereas, North America will remain the largest market by 2022.
• By IOT security solutions, Endpoint Security segment is expected to witness highest CAGR of 40.52% during the period 2016 to 2022.
• Based on the IOT security services, risk assessment services segment commands the largest market share of global healthcare IOT security market; registered 27.5% share in 2015
• IBM Corporation (U.S.), Cisco Systems Inc. (U.S.), Intel Corporation (U.S.), Oracle Corporation (U.S.) are so far the leading market players for healthcare IOT security market globally
Regional and Country Analysis of Healthcare IOT security Market Development and Demand Forecast to 2022 Market
As per the MRFR analysis, the Asia healthcare IOT security market is poised to reach $10.81 billion by 2022, to grow at a CAGR of around XX% during the forecasted period. European market was valued at $ 1.40 billion in 2015, and expected to reach at $ 13.71 billion by 2022. North America continues to be the leading region during the forecast period.
The reports also cover country level analysis:
• North America
o Rest of Western Europe
o Eastern Europe
o Republic of Korea
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)