Follicular lymphoma is a common type of non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL). It is a slow-growing lymphoma that arises from B-cells, a type of white blood cell. It is also called an “indolent” or “low-grade” lymphoma for its slow nature. Follicular lymphoma mainly affects older adults. Enlargement of lymph nodes is a common symptom. Fever, weight loss, sweating and fatigue are other symptoms of lymphoma. There are different types of treatment for patients with follicular lymphoma such as surgery, radiation therapy, and chemotherapy.
Place a direct purchase order on this report at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/148555 .
Global Markets Direct’s Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Follicular Lymphoma – Pipeline Review, H2 2016, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Follicular Lymphoma (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Follicular Lymphoma (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Follicular Lymphoma and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Filing rejected/Withdrawn, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 2, 1, 10, 46, 29, 8 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II and Phase I stages comprises 2 and 1 molecules, respectively.Follicular Lymphoma.
Follicular Lymphoma (Oncology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Follicular Lymphoma (Oncology).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Follicular Lymphoma (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Follicular Lymphoma (Oncology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Follicular Lymphoma (Oncology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Follicular Lymphoma (Oncology)
Request a sample Follicular Lymphoma – Pipeline Review, H2 2016 Report
Companies in this research report:
Asana BioSciences LLC
Bio-Path Holdings Inc
Biothera Pharmaceutical Inc
Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
Celldex Therapeutics Inc
Cellular Biomedicine Group Inc
Coherus BioSciences Inc
Constellation Pharmaceuticals Inc
CSPC Pharmaceutical Group Limited
CTI BioPharma Corp
Dynavax Technologies Corp
Eisai Co Ltd
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
Gilead Sciences Inc
Hutchison MediPharma Ltd
Immune Design Corp
Johnson & Johnson
Juno Therapeutics Inc
Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc
Kite Pharma Inc
MEI Pharma Inc
Merck & Co Inc
Millennium Pharmaceuticals Inc
Mirati Therapeutics Inc
Nordic Nanovector ASA
Ono Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
Portola Pharmaceuticals Inc
Rhizen Pharmaceuticals SA
Sandoz International GmbH
Seattle Genetics Inc
Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Ltd
TG Therapeutics Inc
Browse Complete Report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/follicular-lymphoma-pipeline-review-h2-2016 .
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org