Global L-Arginine Consumption Market 2017 – Industry SIze, Analysis, Growth, Consumption, Trends And Forecast to 2021
L-arginine is a type of a-amino acid. The L-form is one of the 20 most common natural amino acids. A nonessential amino acid in human, L-Arginine is a substrate of nitric oxide synthase, which is converted to L-citrulline and nitric oxide (NO). It is widely used as an ingredient in dietary supplements, infusions and infant formulas.
Scope of the Report:
This report focuses on the L-Arginine Consumption in Global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
- Ajinomoto group
- Jurui Biotechnology
- Jinghai Amino Acid
- Jiahe Biotech
- SHINE STAR
- Xingyu Technology
- JIRONG PHARM
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (USA, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- Latin America, Middle and Africa
Market Segment by Type, covers
- Food Grade
- Pharma Grade
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
There are 13 Chapters to deeply display the global L-Arginine Consumption market.
- Chapter 1, to describe L-Arginine Consumption Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of L-Arginine Consumption, with sales, revenue, and price of L-Arginine Consumption, in 2015 and 2016;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2015 and 2016;
- Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of L-Arginine Consumption, for each region, from 2011 to 2016;
- Chapter 5, 6, 7 and 8, to analyze the key regions, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- Chapter 9 and 10, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2011 to 2016;
- Chapter 11, L-Arginine Consumption market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2016 to 2021;
- Chapter 12 and 13, to describe L-Arginine Consumption sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, appendix and data source.