Globally the market for dental suture is increasing rapidly. The major factors that derives the growth of dental suture are rising number of dental procedures, growing ageing population, rising disposable income of emerging economies, increasing incidences of dental caries and other periodontal diseases, growth in dental industry and others.
Globally the market for dental suture market is expected to grow at the rate of about 20.0% from 2016 to 2027
- The global dental suture market and is expected to reach $779.1 million by 2027.
- Interrupted suture holds the largest share of 57.6% of the global dental suture market.
- North America holds the largest market share of 34.5% of global dental suture market and is anticipated to reach $248.8 million by the end of forecast period.
- Globally, Asia-Pacific the fastest growing region and expected to grow at the rate of 6.6% during the forecast period.
- Non-Absorbable segment holds the largest market share in 2015, and expected to continue the similar growth throughout the forecast period.
Global dental suture market has been segmented on the basis of types which comprises of absorbable, non-absorbable and others. On the basis of technique the market is segmented into interrupted sutures, continuous sutures, mattress sutures (external horizontal mattress sutures, external vertical mattress sutures).
Key Players of Dental Suture Market:
- Osteogenics Biomedical (U.S)
- Ergon Sutramed S.P.A. (Italy)
- Assut Europe S.P.A. (Italy)
- Ethicon US, LLC. (U.S)
- Surgical Specialties Corporation (U.S)
- Shandong Sinorgmed Co.,LTD (China)
- Braun Melsungen AG (Germany)
- Demetech Corporation (U.S)
- Hygitech SAS (Paris)
Brief TOC for Dental Suture Market:
1 Report Prologue
2.2 Scope of Study
2.2.1 Research Objective
2.2.2 Assumptions & Limitations
2.2.3 Market Structure
3 Research Methodology
3.1 Research Process
3.2 Primary Research
3.3 Secondary Research
4 Market Dynamics
4.2.1 Growing Edentulous Population
4.2.2 Rising Disposable Income of Emerging Economies
4.2.3 Increasing Incidences of Dental Caries and Other Periodontal Diseases
4.2.4 Growth in Dental Industry
4.3.1 Inadequate Reimbursement for Dental Implants
4.4.1 Cosmetic Dentistry Gaining Impetus
4.4.2 Growing Geriatric Population Presents Significant Growth Opportunity
5 Market Factor Analysis
5.1 Porters Five Forces Model
5.2 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.3 Bargaining Power of Buyers
5.4 Threat of New Entrants
5.5 Threat of Substitutes
5.6 Intensity of Rivalry
- Dental Clinics
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
- Research and Development (R&D) Companies
- Government Research Laboratories
- Independent Research Laboratories
- Government and Independent Regulatory Authorities
- Market Research and Consulting Service Providers
- Dental Academic Institutes and Universities
Global Ovarian Cysts Market Information, by type (functional cysts, polycystic ovary syndrome, dermoid cysts, endometriomas and others), by treatment (polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) drugs, laparoscopy, laparotomy and others), by end user (hospital, clinics and others) – Forecast to 2022
Know more about this report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/ovarian-cysts-market-research-report-global-forecast-to-2022
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312