Breast cancer is a cancer that develops from breast cells. Breast cancer usually starts off in the inner lining of milk ducts or the lobules that supply them with milk. Risk factors of breast cancer includes age, beginning of periods before the age of twelve or going through menopause after the age of fifty-five, being overweight, using hormone replacement therapy, consumption of birth control pills and consumption of alcohol. Symptoms include a lump in the breast, a change in size or shape of the breast or discharge from a nipple. Treatment includes radiation, lumpectomy, mastectomy, chemotherapy and hormone therapy.
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Breast Cancer – Pipeline Review, H2 2016, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Breast Cancer (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Breast Cancer (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Breast Cancer and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Phase 0, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 12, 45, 158, 167, 2, 13, 474, 96 and 9 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II, Phase I, Phase 0, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 16, 17, 1, 150 and 44 molecules, respectively.
Breast Cancer (Oncology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Breast Cancer (Oncology).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Breast Cancer (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Breast Cancer (Oncology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Breast Cancer (Oncology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Breast Cancer (Oncology)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Breast Cancer (Oncology).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Breast Cancer (Oncology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
Breast Cancer Overview 20
Therapeutics Development 21
Breast Cancer – Therapeutics under Development by Companies 23
Breast Cancer – Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 66
Breast Cancer – Pipeline Products Glance 75
Breast Cancer – Products under Development by Companies 79
Breast Cancer – Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 145
Breast Cancer – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 160
Breast Cancer – Therapeutics Assessment 617
Drug Profiles 713
Breast Cancer – Dormant Projects 2934
Breast Cancer – Discontinued Products 3000
Breast Cancer – Product Development Milestones 3013
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
Get in touch: