Orbis Research’s new report, “France Ophthalmic Diagnostic Equipment Market Outlook to 2022″, provides key market data on the France Ophthalmic Diagnostic Equipment market.
The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, volume (in units) and average prices (USD) within market segements – Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT), Retinal Ultrasound Imaging Systems, Corneal Topography Systems, Ophthalmoscopes, Perimeters, Auto Refractors & Keratometers, Slit Lamps, Tonometers, Fundus Cameras, Projectors, Acuity Systems, Lensometers and Optical Biometry Devices.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market segements, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants. Based on the availability of data for the particular market and country, information related to pipeline products, news and deals is available in the report.
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/157282
– Market size and company share data for Ophthalmic Diagnostic Equipment market segements – Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT), Retinal Ultrasound Imaging Systems, Corneal Topography Systems, Ophthalmoscopes, Perimeters, Auto Refractors & Keratometers, Slit Lamps, Tonometers, Fundus Cameras, Projectors, Acuity Systems, Lensometers and Optical Biometry Devices.
– Annualized market revenues (USD million) and volume (units) data for each of the market segements. Data is provided from 2008 to 2015 and forecast to 2022.
– 2015 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market segements.
– Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the France Ophthalmic Diagnostic Equipment market.
– Key players covered include Topcon Corporation, Haag-Streit AG, Nidek Co., Ltd., Carl Zeiss AG and Others.
Purchase a copy of France Ophthalmic Diagnostic Equipment Market visit @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/157282
Reasons to buy
– Develop business strategies by identifying the key market segments poised for strong growth in the future.
– Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
– Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
– Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
– What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand capitalize.
Carl Zeiss AG
Nidek Co Ltd
Heine Optotechnik GmbH & Co KG
Some Points From TOC:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 4
2 Introduction 5
2.1 What Is This Report About? 5
2.2 Ophthalmic Diagnostic Equipment Market Segmentation 5
3 Ophthalmic Diagnostic Equipment Market, France 9
3.1 Ophthalmic Diagnostic Equipment Market, France, Revenue ($m), 2008-2015 9
3.2 Ophthalmic Diagnostic Equipment Market, France, Revenue ($m), 2015-2022 11
4 Overview of Key Companies in France, Ophthalmic Diagnostic Equipment Market 46
4.1 Carl Zeiss AG 46
4.1.1 Company Overview 46
4.2 Topcon Corp 46
5 Ophthalmic Diagnostic Equipment Market Pipeline Products 48
6 Financial Deals Landscape 50
6.1 Equity Offerings 50
6.1.1 Nicox to Raise USD20 Million in Private Placement of Shares 50
7 Recent Developments 51
7.1 Financial Announcements 51
7.1.1 Sep 22, 2016: Nicox first half 2016 business and financial update 51
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org