Fallopian tube cancer is also called tubal cancer. It develops in the fallopian tubes, which serve as a connection between the ovaries and the uterus. It occurs very rarely. The common symptoms of fallopian tube cancer may include abnormal vaginal bleeding, especially after menopause, abdominal pain or a feeling of pressure in the abdomen, abnormal vaginal discharge that is white, clear or pinkish and a pelvic mass at the time of diagnosis, which is present in up to two-thirds of patients. Usually, cancer metastasizes from other parts of the body such as the ovaries or endometrium to the fallopian tubes. Fallopian tube cancer treatment depends on age, the desire to have children, type and stage of the tumor. It usually involves surgery followed by chemotherapy.
Place a direct purchase order on this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/146169 .
Global Markets Direct’s Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Fallopian Tube Cancer – Pipeline Review, H2 2016, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Fallopian Tube Cancer (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Fallopian Tube Cancer (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Fallopian Tube Cancer and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Filing rejected/Withdrawn, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Phase 0, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical and Unknown stages are 1, 2, 12, 51, 25, 1, 1, 8 and 1 respectively for Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase I and Preclinical stages comprises 3 and 1 molecules, respectively for Fallopian Tube Cancer.
Fallopian Tube Cancer (Oncology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
Request a sample of Fallopian Tube Cancer – Pipeline Review, H2 2016
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Fallopian Tube Cancer (Oncology).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Fallopian Tube Cancer (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Fallopian Tube Cancer (Oncology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Fallopian Tube Cancer (Oncology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Fallopian Tube Cancer (Oncology)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Fallopian Tube Cancer (Oncology).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Fallopian Tube Cancer (Oncology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Acetylon Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Adaptimmune Therapeutics Plc
Aduro BioTech, Inc.
Advenchen Laboratories, LLC
Astex Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Atara Biotherapeutics, Inc.
Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
Boston Biomedical, Inc.
Caladrius Biosciences, Inc.
Celldex Therapeutics, Inc.
Cerulean Pharma, Inc.
Clovis Oncology, Inc.
Corcept Therapeutics Incorporated
Critical Outcome Technologies Inc.
CTI BioPharma Corp.
Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Limited
Eli Lilly and Company
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
Galena Biopharma, Inc.
Ganymed Pharmaceuticals AG
Genor BioPharma Co., Ltd.
Immune Design Corp.
Innate Pharma S.A.
Johnson & Johnson
Juno Therapeutics Inc.
Karyopharm Therapeutics, Inc.
Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co., Ltd.
Lee’s Pharmaceutical Holdings Limited
MabVax Therapeutics Holdings, Inc.
Merck & Co., Inc.
Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Mycenax Biotech Inc.
Oasmia Pharmaceutical AB
OBI Pharma, Inc.
Oncolytics Biotech Inc.
OncoMed Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Ono Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Oxford BioMedica Plc
Pharma Mar, S.A.
PsiOxus Therapeutics Limited
Quest PharmaTech Inc.
Samyang Holdings Corporation
Sanofi Pasteur SA
Shenzen SiBiono GeneTech Co., Ltd.
Synta Pharmaceuticals Corp.
Vascular Biogenics Ltd.
VentiRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Browse the complete report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/fallopian-tube-cancer-pipeline-review-h2-2016 .
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org