“EpiCast Report: Schizophrenia – Epidemiology Forecast to 2025” The Report covers current Market Trends, Worldwide Analysis, Global Forecast, Review, Share, Size, Growth, Effect.
Schizophrenia is a severe mental disorder that affects an individuals behaviors, thoughts, and emotions; it is extremely heterogeneous, and no two affected individuals will have the same experience. The disorder is characterized by the presence of positive and negative symptoms. Positive symptoms can be defined as behaviors that are not usually seen in healthy individuals; these symptoms tend to be of a psychotic nature and include hallucinations and delusions. Negative symptoms, on the other hand, are described as a reduction in normal behaviors. People with schizophrenia who exhibit negative symptoms show a lack of motivation, emotions, or interest (apathy), and may sometimes refuse to speak (mute). The severity of these symptoms varies with each affected individual.
Get Sample Report With TOC @ http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=879217
GlobalData epidemiologists forecast that the 12-month diagnosed prevalent cases of schizophrenia in the 7MM will increase from 3,298,475 cases in 2015 to 3,462,096 cases in 2025 at an Annual Growth Rate (AGR) of 0.50%. The US has the highest number of 12-month diagnosed prevalent cases of schizophrenia among the individual markets of the 7MM throughout the forecast period, with 1,738,862 cases in 2015 and 1,897,801 cases in 2025, accounting for over 50% of cases in the 7MM.
GlobalData epidemiologists utilized comprehensive, country-specific data from peer-reviewed journal articles to arrive at a meaningful, in-depth analysis and forecast for the 12-month diagnosed prevalent cases of schizophrenia. Furthermore, GlobalData conducted PMR for schizophrenia in all of the 7MM to both overcome shortcomings of the available literature and better aid market-specific forecasting of schizophrenia. Throughout the 7MM, schizophrenia cases were segmented by age and sex, allowing for a comprehensive, detailed forecast of age- and sex-specific schizophrenia to 2025.
– The Schizophrenia EpiCast Report provides an overview of the risk factors and global trends of schizophrenia in the 7MM (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan). It includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast for 12-month diagnosed prevalent cases of schizophrenia segmented by sex and age in these markets.
– The schizophrenia epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
– The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 7MM.
Reasons to buy
The Schizophrenia EpiCast report will allow you to –
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global schizophrenia market.
– Quantify patient populations in the global schizophrenia market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
– Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for schizophrenia therapeutics in each of the markets covered.