MarketResearchReports.Biz presents this most up-to-date research on “EpiCast Report: Schizophrenia – Epidemiology Forecast to 2025”
Schizophrenia is a severe mental disorder that affects an individuals behaviors, thoughts, and emotions; it is extremely heterogeneous, and no two affected individuals will have the same experience. The disorder is characterized by the presence of positive and negative symptoms. Positive symptoms can be defined as behaviors that are not usually seen in healthy individuals; these symptoms tend to be of a psychotic nature and include hallucinations and delusions. Negative symptoms, on the other hand, are described as a reduction in normal behaviors. People with schizophrenia who exhibit negative symptoms show a lack of motivation, emotions, or interest (apathy), and may sometimes refuse to speak (mute). The severity of these symptoms varies with each affected individual.
GlobalData epidemiologists forecast that the 12-month diagnosed prevalent cases of schizophrenia in the 7MM will increase from 3,298,475 cases in 2015 to 3,462,096 cases in 2025 at an Annual Growth Rate (AGR) of 0.50%. The US has the highest number of 12-month diagnosed prevalent cases of schizophrenia among the individual markets of the 7MM throughout the forecast period, with 1,738,862 cases in 2015 and 1,897,801 cases in 2025, accounting for over 50% of cases in the 7MM.
GlobalData epidemiologists utilized comprehensive, country-specific data from peer-reviewed journal articles to arrive at a meaningful, in-depth analysis and forecast for the 12-month diagnosed prevalent cases of schizophrenia. Furthermore, GlobalData conducted PMR for schizophrenia in all of the 7MM to both overcome shortcomings of the available literature and better aid market-specific forecasting of schizophrenia. Throughout the 7MM, schizophrenia cases were segmented by age and sex, allowing for a comprehensive, detailed forecast of age- and sex-specific schizophrenia to 2025.
– The Schizophrenia EpiCast Report provides an overview of the risk factors and global trends of schizophrenia in the 7MM (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan). It includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast for 12-month diagnosed prevalent cases of schizophrenia segmented by sex and age in these markets.
– The schizophrenia epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
– The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 7MM.
Download Sample Copy of This Report at: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/879217
Reasons to buy
The Schizophrenia EpiCast report will allow you to –
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global schizophrenia market.
– Quantify patient populations in the global schizophrenia market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
– Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for schizophrenia therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 4
1.1 List of Tables 5
1.2 List of Figures 6
2 Epidemiology 7
2.1 Disease Background 7
2.2 Risk Factors and Comorbidities 8
2.3 Global Trends 10
2.3.1 US 11
2.3.2 5EU 12
2.3.3 Japan 13
2.4 Forecast Methodology 14
2.4.1 Sources Used 15
2.4.2 Forecast Assumptions and Methods 16
2.4.3 Sources Not Used 23
2.5 Epidemiological Forecast for Schizophrenia (2015-2025) 24
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports.
MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients.
We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research
reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types
of companies spanning across various industries.
Browse Latest Industry Press Release at: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/pressreleases
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/marketresearchreports-biz