“The Report EpiCast Report: Psoriatic Arthritis – Epidemiology Forecast to 2025 provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. – MarketResearchReports.biz”
Psoriatic arthritis (PsA) is a chronic inflammatory arthropathy that may be progressive in nature and can lead to severe joint damage and disability. The disease is considered to be rare in the general population, but PsA may affect up to 30% of persons with psoriasis (Ogdie and Gelfand, 2011; NPF, 2016).
In the 7MM, GlobalData epidemiologists forecast that the diagnosed prevalent cases of PsA will increase from 1,044,022 cases in 2015 to 1,107,253 cases in 2025, at an Annual Growth Rate (AGR) of 0.61%. The US will have the highest number of diagnosed prevalent cases of PsA among the 7MM throughout the forecast period, while Japan will have the least.
View Report @ http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/903166
GlobalData epidemiologists provided an alternate forecast that models an increased diagnosis rate, as indicated by primary research involving high prescribing physician surveys. The results of the survey suggest that the diagnosis rate of PsA is likely to improve during the forecast period, from 2015-2025. Based on the alternative forecast of diagnosed prevalent cases, and using diagnosis rates obtained through primary market research, GlobalData epidemiologists forecast that in 2015 there were 1,044,022 diagnosed prevalent cases of PsA; this is expected to grow to 1,520,469 cases by 2025, at an AGR of 4.56%.
GlobalDatas forecast is strengthened by the use of peer-reviewed, country-specific publications, which provided the total number of diagnosed cases or diagnosed prevalent cases in each market. The use of studies that supplied diagnosed prevalence based on CASPAR criteria and medical records in countries where CASPAR is predominantly used provides a significant measure of the underlying burden of PsA in all of the 7MM. The use of a consistent methodology across the 7MM to forecast the diagnosed prevalent cases of PsA allows for a meaningful comparison of the forecast diagnosed prevalent cases of PsA in these markets. Additionally, GlobalData epidemiologists provided the diagnosed prevalent cases of PsA in each of the 7MM, segmented by type (symmetric, asymmetric, distal, spondylitis, and arthritis mutilans), which can be of importance for forecasting the prognosis and course of treatment.
Download Sample copy of this Report at : http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/903166
– The Psoriatic Arthritis (PsA) EpiCast Report provides an overview of the risk factors and global trends of NSCLC in the 7MM (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan). It includes a base 10-year epidemiological forecast for the diagnosed prevalent cases. The diagnosed prevalent cases of PsA are further segmented by sex, age, type as defined by the Moll and Wright criteria (symmetric, asymmetric, distal, spondylitis, and arthritis mutilans), and by peripheral or axial joint involvement. Additionally, GlobalData epidemiologists include an alternate 10-year epidemiological forecast of the diagnosed incident cases of PsA based on primary market research, which includes an adjustment for an improving diagnosis rate over the forecast period.
– The PsA epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
– The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 7MM.
Reasons to buy
– The PsA EpiCast report will allow you to –
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global PsA market.
– Quantify patient populations in the global PsA market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
– Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for PsA therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
– Compare patient population potentials in various type and understand how might changes in diagnosis rate impact patient size
For More latest Reports Under Chemicals Category:
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 4
1.1 List of Tables 5
1.2 List of Figures 6
2 Epidemiology 7
2.1 Disease Background 7
2.2 Risk Factors and Comorbidities 9
2.3 Global Trends 10
2.4 Forecast Methodology 11
2.4.1 Sources Used 11
2.4.2 Forecast Assumptions and Methods 12
2.4.3 Sources Not Used 19
2.5 Epidemiological Forecast for PsA (2015-2025) 20
2.5.1 Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of PsA 20
2.5.2 Age-Specific Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of PsA 22
2.5.3 Sex-Specific Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of PsA 24
2.5.4 Age-Standardized Diagnosed Prevalence of PsA 26
2.5.5 Diagnosed Prevalent Cases by Type 28
2.5.6 Diagnosed Prevalent Cases by Joint Involvement 29
2.6 Alternative Forecast of Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of PsA 29
2.7 Discussion 31
2.7.1 Epidemiological Forecast Insight 31
2.7.2 Limitations of the Analysis 32
2.7.3 Strengths of the Analysis 33
3 Appendix 35
3.1 Physicians and Specialists Included in This Report 38
3.2 About the Authors 38
3.2.1 Epidemiologists 38
3.2.2 Reviewers 38
3.2.3 Global Director of Therapy Analysis and Epidemiology 39
3.3 About GlobalData 40
3.4 About EpiCast 40
3.5 Disclaimer 41
Read our latest Press Release at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/pressreleases
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207