“Dravet Syndrome (Severe Myoclonic Epilepsy of Infancy) – Pipeline Review, H2 2016” The Report covers current Market Trends, Worldwide Analysis, Global Forecast, Review, Share, Size, Growth, Effect.
Global Markets Direct’s latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Dravet Syndrome – Pipeline Review, H2 2016, provides an overview of the Dravet Syndrome (Central Nervous System) pipeline landscape.
Dravet syndrome, also known as severe myoclonic epilepsy of infancy (SMEI), is a rare and catastrophic form of intractable epilepsy that begins in infancy. Symptoms include ataxia (unsteadiness), sleep disturbance, and behavior problem.
Get Sample Report With TOC @ http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=896030
Global Markets Direct’s Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Dravet Syndrome – Pipeline Review, H2 2016, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Dravet Syndrome (Central Nervous System), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Dravet Syndrome (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Dravet Syndrome (Severe Myoclonic Epilepsy of Infancy) and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 2, 2, 2, 2 and 1 respectively.Dravet Syndrome.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Dravet Syndrome (Central Nervous System).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Dravet Syndrome (Central Nervous System) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Dravet Syndrome (Central Nervous System) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Dravet Syndrome (Central Nervous System).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and its most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Dravet Syndrome (Central Nervous System) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.