MarketResearchReports.Biz has announced addition of new report “Electrosurgical Devices – US Analysis And Market Forecasts” to its database.
Electrosurgical generators and instruments have become indispensable tools in cutting, sealing, and coagulating tissue during a variety of open and laparoscopic procedures. Radiofrequency equipment has been the mainstay in the operating room since the advent of surgical energy, but ultrasonic generators and instruments have slowly gained acceptance in surgical settings. Furthermore, manufacturers have introduced entirely new modalities, such as argon plasma coagulation, to address needs in specific arenas such as flexible endoscopy and bronchoscopy. Surgical technology firms have begun to develop specialty instruments for particular indications and surgical procedures.
The US electrosurgical devices market has been estimated in this report up to 2021. The report provides an investigation of unmet needs, future adoption trends and compound annual growth rates (CAGR) for each market segment. In addition, this report presents the current market drivers and barriers which will influence the future market growth of electrosurgical devices.
Key Questions Answered
– What is the current and future market outlook for electrosurgical devices in the US markets?
– Which are the key, high growth markets? Which segments are growing the fastest?
– What are the unmet needs? What is the scope for more innovation and what are the end-users looking for in their products?
– What are some of the newer innovations that may fulfill these unmet needs? What are the physician perceptions and market outlooks?
– Medtronic, Olympus, and Ethicon became market leaders by offering a variety of products in different electrosurgical modalities, including monopolar, bipolar, and ultrasonic surgeries. Other companies, such as ConMed, Erbe, and Bovie Medical have remained innovative in order to compete with the larger manufacturers. What are their market shares in the US and which companies constitute the remainder of the market?
Download Sample Copy of Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/728972
Reasons to buy
– What Physicians Think quotes provide a unique insight into how healthcare professionals are reacting to events within the industry, and what their responses could mean for industry strategists. In this report you will understand the perceptions of leading physicians and other stakeholders from around the world. This information is essential for all strategic decision makers in every organization allowing them to act on high quality information.
Table of Content
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2 Industry Overview
2.2 Related Reports
2.3 Technology Overview
2.3.1 Surgical Generators
2.3.2 Electrosurgical Instruments
2.3.3 Smoke Evacuation Systems
2.4 Key Mergers, Acquisitions, and Deals
2.5 Product Recalls
3 Market Access
3.3 Acquiring Equipment
4 Unmet Needs
4.1 Insufficient Education and Training
4.2 Continuing Support from Manufacturers
4.3 Addressing Undetected Injuries
4.4 Addressing Device Risks
4.5 Surgical Smoke
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
Browse Latest Industry Press Release http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/pressreleases
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/marketresearchreports-biz