Bile duct cancer or cholangiocarcinoma are tumors that occur in the bile duct. Symptoms include discomfort in the tummy area (abdomen), loss of appetite, high temperatures (fevers) and weight loss. Treatment includes chemotherapy and radiation therapy.
Place a direct purchase order on this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/157370 .
Global Markets Direct’s Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma) – Pipeline Review, H2 2016, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma) (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma) (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma) and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 49, 18, 10 and 3 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II, Phase I and Preclinical stages comprises 1, 1 and 4 molecules, respectively.Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma).
Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma) (Oncology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
Request a sample of Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma)-Pipeline Review, H2 2016
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma) (Oncology).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma) (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma) (Oncology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma) (Oncology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma) (Oncology)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma) (Oncology).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma) (Oncology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Adgero Biopharmaceuticals Inc
Agios Pharmaceuticals Inc
Ariad Pharmaceuticals Inc
Array BioPharma Inc
Arrien Pharmaceuticals LLC
Aslan Pharmaceuticals Pte Ltd
Bavarian Nordic A/S
Blueprint Medicines Corp
Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
Boston Biomedical Inc
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
CellAct Pharma GmbH
Cellular Biomedicine Group Inc
Concordia International Corp
Cornerstone Pharmaceuticals Inc
Daiichi Sankyo Company Ltd
Delcath Systems Inc
Eisai Co Ltd
Eli Lilly and Company
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
H3 Biomedicine Inc
Halozyme Therapeutics Inc
Hutchison MediPharma Ltd
INSYS Therapeutics Inc
Johnson & Johnson
Komipharm International Co Ltd
Loxo Oncology, Inc.
Mebiopharm Co Ltd
Merck & Co Inc
NanoCarrier Co Ltd
NuCana BioMed Ltd
Oasmia Pharmaceutical AB
OncoTherapy Science Inc
Ono Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
Panacea Pharmaceuticals Inc
PCI Biotech Holding ASA
Pharma Mar SA
Provecs Medical GmbH
Puma Biotechnology Inc
RedHill Biopharma Ltd
Senhwa Biosciences Inc
Shanghai Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
Sun Pharma Advanced Research Company Ltd
SynCore Biotechnology Co Ltd
Taiwan Liposome Company Ltd
Threshold Pharmaceuticals Inc
VasGene Therapeutics Inc
Browse the complete report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/bile-duct-cancer-cholangiocarcinoma-pipeline-review-h2-2016 .
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org