MarketResearchReports.Biz has announced addition of new report “EpiCast Report: Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder – Epidemiology Forecast To 2024” to its database.
Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) is a common childhood disorder that can continue through adolescence and adulthood. Symptoms include higher than normal levels of impulsivity and inattention that impair an individuals ability to function properly in various settings like school or work. Studies show a greater number of boys being diagnosed with ADHD compared with girls, with male to female ratios reported to range from 3:1 to 9:1, dependent on the study setting (general population or clinics). There are three distinct subtypes of ADHD: predominantly inattentive type (ADHD-I), predominantly hyperactive-impulsive type (ADHD-H), and combined type (ADHD-C). Common comorbidities include learning disabilities, oppositional defiant disorder, conduct disorder, obsessive compulsive disorder, tic disorders, substance use disorders, anxiety disorders, bipolar disorder, and depression. Genetic studies have conclusively demonstrated that genetic influences play a role in the etiology of ADHD.
View Full Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/871712
GlobalData epidemiologists forecast the diagnosed prevalent cases of ADHD in the 7MM to grow by 2.86% per year over the next 10 years, from 26,540,792 cases in 2014 to 34,129,001 cases in 2024. In the 7MM, the US will have the highest number of diagnosed prevalent cases throughout the forecast period, with 21,217,302 cases in 2014 and 28,833,163 cases in 2024. In the 7MM, the age group 18 years and older had the highest number of diagnosed prevalent cases of ADHD in 2014, contributing 18,870,635 cases, consisting of 71.10% of the total. Across the 7MM, the diagnosed prevalent cases of ADHD are higher in men compared to women, with 17,153,298 (64.63%) cases occurring in men and 9,387,494 (35.37%) cases occurring in women in 2014. The ADHD subtype in children and adolescents with the highest number of diagnosed prevalent cases was ADHD-I, with 3,175,915 cases or 41.43% of the total in the 7MM in 2014, while the ADHD subtype in adults with the highest number of diagnosed prevalent cases was ADHD-C, with 10,770,130 cases or 57.07% of the total.
GlobalData epidemiologists utilized comprehensive, country-specific data from registries and peer-reviewed journal articles to arrive at a meaningful, in-depth analysis and forecast for the diagnosed prevalent cases of ADHD. In this analysis, GlobalData epidemiologists provide detailed, clinically relevant segmentations for the diagnosed prevalent cases of ADHD. Furthermore, the use of uniform methodology across markets allows for meaningful global comparisons of the diagnosed prevalent cases of ADHD.
Download Sample Copy of Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/871712
– The Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) EpiCast Report provides an overview of the risk factors and global trends of ADHD in the 7MM (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan). It includes a 10-year epidemiology forecast of ADHD diagnosed prevalent cases segmented by age group (3-5 years, 6-12 years, 13-17 years, and 18 years and older), sex, disease subtype, and comorbid disorder in these seven markets.
– The ADHD epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
– The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 7MM.
Reasons to buy
The ADHD EpiCast report will allow you to –
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global ADHD market.
– Quantify patient populations in the global ADHD market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
– Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for ADHD therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
– Identify the percentage of ADHD diagnosed prevalent cases by age, sex, disease subtype, and comorbid disorder.
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
Browse Latest Industry Press Release http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/pressreleases
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/marketresearchreports-biz