Apheresis Equipment Market size is set to exceed USD 4.5 billion by 2024; as per a new research report by Global Market Insights, Inc.
Increasing incidence of cardiovascular disorders such as sickle cell anemia, leukemia, rising demand for automated blood component separation procedures along with growing awareness regarding apheresis blood collection should drive global apheresis equipment market size.
Request for a sample of this research report @ https://www.gminsights.com/request-sample/detail/847
Growing adoption of technologically advanced automated products should drive apheresis equipment market growth over the forecast period. Various technological advancements such as automatic apheresis equipment with continuous flow centrifugation, automated interface system, and facilities such as customized anticoagulant infusion system, screen navigation, and GUI display. These advancements are expected to boost apheresis equipment demand.
Plasmapheresis held 54% of global apheresis equipment market share in 2015 and is slated to reach USD 2,152 million by 2024. Growing demand for plasma derived therapies along with increasing prevalence of cardiovascular devices will propel demand for plasmapheresis procedures. However, the risks associated with apheresis, lack of donor availability and histocompatibility and lack of favorable reimbursement framework should impede apheresis equipment market growth.
U.S. Apheresis Equipment Market Size, by procedure, 2012- 2024 (USD Million)
Photopheresis will be the most lucrative apheresis equipment market segment growing at 13.5% over the forecast period and exceed USD 1,125 million by 2024, owing to increased prevalence of various cancer types and skin disorders.
U.S. apheresis equipment market share was over 87% in 2015 and estimated to surpass USD 1,524 million by 2024. Favorable reimbursement policies, improved healthcare access and rising demand for technologically advanced automated products will drive business growth.
China apheresis equipment market size was valued over USD 128 million in 2015, with expectations to surpass USD 400 million by 2024. Increasing prevalence of blood disorders requiring plasma and platelets transfusion, availability of healthcare practitioners and continuously improving healthcare infrastructure will stimulate business growth.
Browse key industry insights spread across 94 pages with 63 market data tables & 13 figures & charts from the report, “Apheresis Equipment Market Size By Product (Machine, Disposable Kits), By Application (Renal Disease, Hematology, Neurology), By Technology (Membrane Filtration, Centrifugation), By Procedure (Plasmapheresis, LDL-apheresis, Plateletpheresis, Leukapheresis, Photopheresis, Erythrocytapheresis), Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook (U.S., Canada, Germany, UK, Japan, China, Brazil, Mexico, South Africa), Application Growth Potential, Price Trends, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2016 – 2024” in detail along with the table of contents:
Key insights from the report include:
- Global apheresis equipment market size is estimated to reach USD 4.5 billion by 2024, at over 11% growth.
- U.S. apheresis equipment market size was valued over USD 694 million in 2015 and may experience growth in excess of 9%.
- Germany and UK dominated Europe apheresis equipment market share, together accounting for over 27% of industry revenue in 2015. Factors propelling regional growth are increasing demand for blood components, growing geriatric population base and presence of relatively less stringent device approval regulations which should encourage manufacturers to choose Europe as lucrative destination for future R&D investments.
- Japan apheresis equipment market size was valued over USD 178 million in 2015, owing to increasing incidence of cardiovascular disorders and growing acceptance of technologically advanced automated products.
- Plasmapheresis was valued over USD 926 million in 2015, rising demand for plasma derived therapies and the growing incidence of cardiovascular disorders will spur plasmapheresis procedures demand.
- Neurology could witness a robust 12% CAGR from 2016 to 2024 owing to rising prevalence of neurological disorders and growing acceptance of technologically advanced products.
- Global apheresis equipment market is oligopolistic in nature characterized by presence of large corporations such as B.Braun Melsungen, Haemonetics, Fresenius Kabi and Terumo. The other notable industry players include Hemacare Corporation, Fenwal, Kawasumi Laboratories and Therakos. The most commonly adopted strategies include mergers and acquisitions, strategic collaborations and new product development.
- The threat of new entrants in the apheresis equipment industry should be moderately high, due to number of entry barriers such as high capital investment, licensing requirements, and sophisticated technical expertise for product development. Moreover, presence of unmet needs in emerging markets will encourage manufacturers to exploit these lucrative regions.
Make an inquiry for purchasing this report @ https://www.gminsights.com/inquiry-before-buying/847
Global Apheresis Equipment market research report includes in-depth coverage of the industry with estimates & forecast in terms of revenue in USD million from 2012 to 2024, for the following segments:
Global Apheresis Equipment Market By Product
- Disposable Kit
- Apheresis Machines
Global Apheresis Equipment Market By Application
- Renal Disease
Global Apheresis Equipment Market By Procedure Analysis
- LDL Apheresis
Global Apheresis Equipment Market By Technology
- Membrane Filtration
The above information has been provided on a regional and country basis for the following:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- South Africa
About Global Market Insights
Global Market Insights, Inc., headquartered in Delaware, U.S., is a global market research and consulting service provider; offering syndicated and custom research reports along with growth consulting services. Our business intelligence and industry research reports offer clients with penetrative insights and actionable market data specially designed and presented to aid strategic decision making. These exhaustive reports are designed via a proprietary research methodology and are available for key industries such as chemicals, advanced materials, technology, renewable energy and biotechnology.