Analgesics in Malaysia Market research provides latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for Analgesics in Malaysia Industry. The Analgesics in Malaysia Market report includes competitive threats, qualitative analysis and growth projections. Report also highlights & detailed Table of contents for Analgesics in Malaysia Market
Analgesics remained one of the most popular categories in OTC in Malaysia in 2016. Consumers in Malaysia generally prefer paracetamol rather than other analgesics, such as aspirin and ibuprofen. This is because they perceive taking paracetamol as being less risky, due to the underlying possibility of an allergic reaction to ibuprofen or aspirin.
Analysis by Product Covers:
- Systemic Analgesics
- Topical Analgesics/Anaesthetic.
Analysis by Data Covers:
- Market sizes (historic and forecasts)
- Company shares
- Brand shares and distribution data
Scope of the Analgesics in Malaysia Market Report:
Analgesics in Malaysia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2011-2015, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Highlights of Analgesics in Malaysia Market Report:
- Get a detailed picture of the Analgesics in Malaysia
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change.
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands of Analgesics in Malaysia Industry.
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the Analgesics in Malaysia market is predicted to develop.
Why Buy Analgesics in Malaysia Market Research Report?
Analgesics in Malaysia Report includes competitive intelligence about market leaders of Analgesics in Malaysia Industry. Track key opportunities. Industry trends, and threats. Develop business by using above vital informatics with your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Have Any Query? Ask Our Expert for Analgesics in Malaysia Market Report @ http://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/10454516
Detailed Table of Contents for Analgesics in Malaysia Market Research Report:
- Competitive Landscape
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 2 Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 3 Sales of Topical Analgesics/Anaesthetic by Format: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Executive Summary
- Strong Performance for Consumer Health Despite Slower Economic Growth
- Price Competition Serves As An Important Marketing Strategy
- Both International and Domestic Players Hold Strong Shares in 2016
- Consumers Show Stronger Confidence in Store-based Retailers
- Slow Positive Outlook for Consumer Health Over the Forecast Period
- Key Trends and Developments
- Consumer Health Maintains Growth Despite the Slower Economic Performance in Malaysia in 2016
- the Changing Lifestyles of Malaysians Lead To Stronger Prevention of Health Problems
- Halal Certification Becomes More Prevalent in Consumer Health
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2011-2016
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2011-2016
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2016
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources
No. of Report pages: 21
Price of Report: $ 990 (Single User License)
Purchase Report @ http://www.absolutereports.com/purchase/10454516
Other Related Reports:
About Absolute Report:
Absolute Reports is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, dedicated towards bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Mr. Ameya Pingaley
+1-408 520 9750
Email – email@example.com