The report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Hormone Refractory (Castration Resistant, Androgen-Independent) Prostate Cancer, complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The report also covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases. Additionally, the report provides an overview of key players involved in therapeutic development for Hormone Refractory (Castration Resistant, Androgen-Independent) Prostate Cancer and features dormant and discontinued projects.
Place a direct purchase order on this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/144000 .
Global Markets Direct’s report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Drug profiles featured in the report undergoes periodic review following a stringent set of processes to ensure that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
The report helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
Note: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
– The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Hormone Refractory (Castration Resistant, Androgen-Independent) Prostate Cancer
– The report reviews pipeline therapeutics for Hormone Refractory (Castration Resistant, Androgen-Independent) Prostate Cancer by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
– The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
– The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
– The report reviews key players involved Hormone Refractory (Castration Resistant, Androgen-Independent) Prostate Cancer therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
– The report assesses Hormone Refractory (Castration Resistant, Androgen-Independent) Prostate Cancer therapeutics based on drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
– The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
– The report reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Hormone Refractory (Castration Resistant, Androgen-Independent) Prostate Cancer
Reasons to buy
– Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
– Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Hormone Refractory (Castration Resistant, Androgen-Independent) Prostate Cancer
– Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
– Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
– Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
– Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Hormone Refractory (Castration Resistant, Androgen-Independent) Prostate Cancer pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
– Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
AbGenomics International, Inc.
ADC Therapeutics Sarl
Addex Therapeutics Ltd
Advinus Therapeutics Ltd.
Ajinomoto Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd.
Anacor Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Arena Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Argos Therapeutics, Inc.
Arrien Pharmaceuticals, LLC
Aurigene Discovery Technologies Limited
Biomics Biotechnologies Co., Ltd.
Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
Brickell Biotech, Inc.
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
C4X Discovery Holdings PLC
Can-Fite BioPharma Ltd.
Chipscreen Biosciences Ltd
Coherus BioSciences, Inc.
Convoy Therapeutics, Inc.
Crescendo Biologics Limited
Delenex Therapeutics AG
Dr. August Wolff GmbH & Co. KG Arzneimittle
Eli Lilly and Company
Epirus Biopharmaceuticals, Inc.
Foamix Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Forward Pharma A/S
Galectin Therapeutics, Inc.
Gem Pharmaceuticals, LLC
Gene Signal International SA
Genor BioPharma Co., Ltd.
Grupo Ferrer Internacional, S.A.
Hydra Biosciences, Inc.
Idera Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Immune Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Immune Response BioPharma, Inc.
Innovent Biologics, Inc.
Jenrin Discovery, Inc.
Johnson & Johnson
Kadmon Corporation, LLC
KaloBios Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co., Ltd.
Lead Pharma Holding B.V.
Lee’s Pharmaceutical Holdings Limited
LEO Pharma A/S
Maruho Co., Ltd.
Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation
Momenta Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Mycenax Biotech Inc.
Nimbus Therapeutics, LLC
NovaLead Pharma Pvt. Ltd.
Panacea Biotec Limited
Pharis Biotec GmbH
Phenex Pharmaceuticals AG
Promius Pharma, LLC
Protalix BioTherapeutics, Inc.
Prothena Corporation Plc
Provectus Biopharmaceuticals, Inc.
RedHill Biopharma Ltd.
Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Sandoz International GmbH
Sareum Holdings Plc
Shanghai Celgen Bio-Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Shulov Innovative Science Ltd.
Sigmoid Pharma Limited
SignPath Pharma Inc
Spherium Biomed S.L.
Stemline Therapeutics, Inc.
sterna biologicals Gmbh & Co KG
Sucampo Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Sun Pharma Advanced Research Company Ltd.
SWITCH Biotech LLC
Syntrix Biosystems, Inc.
Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
Tasly Pharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd.
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
Therapeutic Proteins International, LLC
Therapix Biosciences Ltd
Tolero Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc.
Vitae Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
vTv Therapeutics LLC
Wellstat Therapeutics Corporation
Ziarco Pharma Ltd
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email ID: email@example.com