Head and Neck Cancer Squamous Cell Carcinoma is a cancer that arises in the head or neck region (in the nasal cavity, sinuses, lips, mouth, salivary glands, throat, or larynx. The common symptoms of cancer of the head and neck include persistent pain in the throat, pain or difficulty with swallowing, persistent hoarseness or a change in voice, pain in the ear and bleeding in the mouth or throat. The disease may be controlled by chemotherapy and radiation therapy.
Place a direct purchase order on this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/146225 .
Global Markets Direct’s Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Head And Neck Cancer Squamous Cell Carcinoma – Pipeline Review, H2 2016, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Head And Neck Cancer Squamous Cell Carcinoma (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Head And Neck Cancer Squamous Cell Carcinoma (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Head And Neck Cancer Squamous Cell Carcinoma and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 1, 14, 49, 49, 2, 23, 3 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 2, 2, 4 and 2 molecules, respectively.Head And Neck Cancer Squamous Cell Carcinoma.
Head And Neck Cancer Squamous Cell Carcinoma (Oncology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
Request a sample of Head And Neck Cancer Squamous Cell Carcinoma – Pipeline Review, H2 2016
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Head And Neck Cancer Squamous Cell Carcinoma (Oncology).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Head And Neck Cancer Squamous Cell Carcinoma (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Head And Neck Cancer Squamous Cell Carcinoma (Oncology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Head And Neck Cancer Squamous Cell Carcinoma (Oncology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Head And Neck Cancer Squamous Cell Carcinoma (Oncology)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Head And Neck Cancer Squamous Cell Carcinoma (Oncology).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Head And Neck Cancer Squamous Cell Carcinoma (Oncology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
AB Science SA
Acceleron Pharma, Inc.
Altor BioScience Corporation
AVEO Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
Celldex Therapeutics, Inc.
Critical Outcome Technologies Inc.
Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited
Debiopharm International SA
Eisai Co., Ltd.
Eli Lilly and Company
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
G&E Herbal Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
Hanmi Pharmaceuticals, Co. Ltd.
Horizon Pharma Plc
Immunovative Therapies, Ltd.
Innate Pharma S.A.
Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
IRX Therapeutics, Inc.
Kolltan Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Laboratoires Pierre Fabre SA
Loxo Oncology, Inc.
Marsala Biotech Inc.
Merck & Co., Inc.
Merrimack Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Mirati Therapeutics Inc.
Molecular Partners AG
Oncolytics Biotech Inc.
Onconova Therapeutics, Inc.
OncoSec Medical Incorporated
Ono Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Panacea Biotec Limited
PCI Biotech Holding ASA
Shanghai Henlius Biotech Co., Ltd.
Shenzen SiBiono GeneTech Co., Ltd.
Shionogi & Co., Ltd.
Synta Pharmaceuticals Corp.
Takara Bio Inc.
Threshold Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
VasGene Therapeutics, Inc.
VentiRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Virttu Biologics Limited
Viventia Bio Inc.
Browse the complete report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/head-and-neck-cancer-squamous-cell-carcinoma-pipeline-review-h2-2016 .
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org