Gastric cancer, also called stomach cancer, is a malignant tumor arising from the lining of the stomach. Signs and symptoms of gastric cancer include fatigue, stomach pain, vomiting, weight loss that is unintentional, feeling bloated after eating, heartburn and indigestion. Risk factors include smoking, pernicious anemia, stomach polyps, infection with helicobacter pylori and family history of stomach cancer. Treatment includes surgery, chemotherapy and radiation therapy.
Place a direct purchase order on this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/146159 .
Global Markets Direct’s Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Gastric Cancer – Pipeline Review, H2 2016, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Gastric Cancer (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Gastric Cancer (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Gastric Cancer and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 2, 15, 68, 68, 7, 65, 6 and 2 respectively for Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 5, 3, 7 and 1 molecules, respectively for Gastric Cancer.
Gastric Cancer (Oncology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
Request a sample of Gastric Cancer – Pipeline Review, H2 2016
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Gastric Cancer (Oncology).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Gastric Cancer (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Gastric Cancer (Oncology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Gastric Cancer (Oncology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Gastric Cancer (Oncology)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Gastric Cancer (Oncology).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Gastric Cancer (Oncology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
AB Science SA
AbGenomics International, Inc.
ADC Therapeutics Sarl
Advenchen Laboratories, LLC
Almac Discovery Limited
Asana BioSciences, LLC
Aslan Pharmaceuticals Pte Ltd
Astellas Pharma Inc.
Atara Biotherapeutics, Inc.
Azaya Therapeutics, Inc.
Basilea Pharmaceutica Ltd.
Betta Pharmaceuticals Co. Ltd.
Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
Boston Biomedical, Inc.
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
Calithera Biosciences, Inc.
Cancer Prevention Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Celldex Therapeutics, Inc.
Cellectar Biosciences, Inc.
Celon Pharma Sp. z o.o.
Cerulean Pharma, Inc.
Chipscreen Biosciences Ltd
DAE HWA Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited
Debiopharm International SA
Deciphera Pharmaceuticals, LLC
Dong-A Socio Holdings Co. Ltd.
Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Limited
Eli Lilly and Company
Esperance Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
Five Prime Therapeutics, Inc.
Frost Biologic, Inc.
Galena Biopharma, Inc.
Gilead Sciences, Inc.
Green Cross Corporation
Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc.
Hanmi Pharmaceuticals, Co. Ltd.
Horizon Pharma Plc
Hutchison MediPharma Limited
Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
INSYS Therapeutics, Inc.
Intezyne Technologies, Inc.
Jiangsu Hengrui Medicine Co., Ltd.
Jiangsu Kanion Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Johnson & Johnson
KaloBios Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Karyopharm Therapeutics, Inc.
Kolltan Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Kuhnil Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co., Ltd.
LegoChem Biosciences, Inc
Les Laboratoires Servier SAS
Mebiopharm Co., Ltd.
Merck & Co., Inc.
Merrimack Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Mersana Therapeutics, Inc.
Millennium Pharmaceuticals Inc
Mirna Therapeutics, Inc.
Molecular Targeting Technologies, Inc.
NanoCarrier Co., Ltd.
NeuClone Pty Ltd
OBI Pharma, Inc.
Omnitura Therapeutics Inc.
Oncolys BioPharma Inc
Oncolytics Biotech Inc.
OncoMed Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
OncoTherapy Science, Inc.
Ono Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Opsona Therapeutics Limited
Panacea Biotec Limited
Pharma Mar, S.A.
Puma Biotechnology, Inc.
Rexahn Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Rhizen Pharmaceuticals S.A.
Richter Gedeon Nyrt.
Shanghai Henlius Biotech Co., Ltd.
Shionogi & Co., Ltd.
Simcere Pharmaceutical Group
Sorrento Therapeutics, Inc.
Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Supratek Pharma Inc.
SynCore Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
Synthon Holdings BV
Taiho Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Taiwan Liposome Company, Ltd.
Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
Tara Immuno-Oncology Therapeutics LLC
Tessa Therapeutics Pte Ltd
United BioPharma, Inc.
XuanZhu Pharma Co., Ltd.
Browse the complete report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/gastric-cancer-pipeline-review-h2-2016 .
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email ID: email@example.com