Xylitol Market size is expected to reach USD 1.12 billion by 2023; according to a new research report by Global Market Insights, Inc.Increasing health awareness among consumers for low calorie based sweeteners in product formulation should drive global xylitol market size. Versatility & equivalent sweetness, reduces carbohydrate cravings & binge eating, low calorie, minimal effect on blood sugar & insulin levels and excellent taste are major benefits fueling product demand.
Request for a sample of this research report @ https://www.gminsights.com/request-sample/detail/795
U.S. xylitol market size may generate over USD 350 million sales by 2023. The consumers are focused for adopting natural ingredients in final products formulation owing to growing health concerns resulting from synthetic materials. FDA has granted GRAS status to xylitol use in food & beverages, which may favor regional industry growth.
U.S. Xylitol Market size, by application, 2013-2023 (Kilo Tons)
Increasing application scope in sugar free gum formulations should drive xylitol market size. Chewing gum application may witness average industry gains at over 6% and register close to 185 kilo tons of product consumption by 2023. This sugar alcohol is used to coat pellet form of sugar-free gums due to rapid drying & crystallization properties. It is used to prevent tooth decay risks and is associated with halting the progression of tiny cavities.
Make an inquiry for purchasing this report @ https://www.gminsights.com/inquiry-before-buying/795
Key insights from the report include:
- Food application in the U.S. should witness highest gains at 5.4% in revenue terms and generate over USD 45 million business by 2023. Rising health concerns owing to increase in diabetic and obesity issues should promote xylitol market as low calorie natural sweetener in the region.
- Japan xylitol market size may witness significant gains in chewing gum applications with expected gains at 7%. The Japanese Ministry of Health and Welfare (MOHW) has approved the use of this polyol for food applications.
- France xylitol market size may witness gains at over 5.5%. Growing obesity rate and type II diabetes are key factors to drive low calorie sweeteners demand. Consumers prefer natural based ingredients in the final product formulation owing to increasing health consciousness.
- Xylitol is used as a sweetener or excipient in pharmaceutical formulations which is used in preparation for cough syrups, tablets and tonics.
- Personal care application in Brazil xylitol market size may register over USD 1.7 million sales by 2023. Growing health concerns coupled with rise in spending capacity in should drive regional industry.
About Global Market Insights
Global Market Insights, Inc., headquartered in Delaware, U.S., is a global market research and consulting service provider; offering syndicated and custom research reports along with growth consulting services. Our business intelligence and industry research reports offer clients with penetrative insights and actionable market data specially designed and presented to aid strategic decision making. These exhaustive reports are designed via a proprietary research methodology and are available for key industries such as chemicals, advanced materials, technology, renewable energy and biotechnology.