Venous thromboembolism (VTE) is a disease that includes a myriad of life-threatening disorders ranging from pulmonary embolism (PE) to deep vein thrombosis (DVT. The condition is relatively prevalent and is associated with long-term mortality and morbidity. VTE occurs when a thrombus (blood clot) forms in an individual’s deep vein, owing to either changes in the components of their blood, damage to the endothelium in the vasculature, and/or changes in the flow of blood). When a thrombus materializes in the veins of the lower extremities, it can embolize, potentially occluding blood vessels in the lungs. Consequently, the vast majority of patients presenting with symptomatic pulmonary embolism also suffer from deep vein thrombosis, and many individuals diagnosed with deep vein thrombosis display pulmonary embolism that is asymptomatic. VTE can arise in both non-hospitalized and hospitalized individuals, repeatedly returns, and can cause chronic complications, such as post-thrombotic syndrome (PTS) or chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension (CTEPH).
Key Questions Answered
– The NOACs will see a significant increase in patient shares for the treatment of VTE and VTE primary prophylaxis against the established vitamin K antagonists and heparins. However, there are considerably high unmet needs within the indication. What are the main unmet needs in this market? Will the drugs under development fulfil the unmet needs of the VTE market?
– The current late-stage VTE pipeline consists of betrixaban, in particular, which is vying for entry into the VTE market as the first NOAC approved for extended prophylaxis in acute medically ill patients- a significant unmet need in VTE space. Xarelto is also contending for entry in this space through an additional label expansion for the established therapy. Will the late-stage drugs make a significant impact on the VTE market? Which of these drugs will have the highest peak sales at the highest CAGR, and why?
– We have seen a significant increase in the VTE population, in terms of diagnosed incidence and recurrent attacks, as well as an increase in the prophylaxis population. How will epidemiological changes impact the growth of the future market?
– Overview of VTE, including epidemiology, etiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment guidelines.
– Annualized VTE therapeutics market revenue, annual cost of therapy and treatment usage pattern data from 2015 and forecast for ten years to 2025.
– Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs, clinical trial mapping and implications for the VTE therapeutics market.
– Pipeline analysis: comprehensive data split across different phases, emerging novel trends under development, and detailed analysis of late-stage pipeline drugs.
– Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global VTE therapeutics market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Reasons to buy
The report will enable you to –
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline. Additionally a list of acquisition targets included in the pipeline product company list.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global VTE therapeutics market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global VTE therapeutics market in future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analysing the performance of various competitors.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track drug sales in the global VTE therapeutics market from 2015-2025.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
For more information or any query mail at email@example.com
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available.
WISE GUY RESEARCH CONSULTANTS PVT LTD
75 Arlington Street, Suite 500,
Boston, Massaachusetts – 02116
United States of America
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349