Type 2 diabetes is a chronic condition and is the most common form of diabetes. High levels of glucose are a characteristic feature. The body might become resistant to insulin or may not produce enough amounts. Due to abnormal insulin functioning, glucose is concentrated in the blood leading to elevated levels and hence causing type 2 diabetes. Symptoms include fatigue, weight issues, vision deficits and various other effects. Risk factors include family history, age, obesity, physical inactivity and high blood pressure. This condition is handled by lifestyle alterations and regular medications.
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Type 2 Diabetes – Pipeline Review, H2 2016, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Type 2 Diabetes (Metabolic Disorders), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Type 2 Diabetes (Metabolic Disorders) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Type 2 Diabetes and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 18, 25, 71, 54, 6, 252, 85 and 7 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 1, 1, 66 and 20 molecules, respectively.Type 2 Diabetes.
Type 2 Diabetes (Metabolic Disorders) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Type 2 Diabetes (Metabolic Disorders).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Type 2 Diabetes (Metabolic Disorders) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Type 2 Diabetes (Metabolic Disorders) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Type 2 Diabetes (Metabolic Disorders) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Type 2 Diabetes (Metabolic Disorders)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Type 2 Diabetes (Metabolic Disorders).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Type 2 Diabetes (Metabolic Disorders) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
Type 2 Diabetes Overview 13
Therapeutics Development 14
Type 2 Diabetes – Therapeutics under Development by Companies 16
Type 2 Diabetes – Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 36
Type 2 Diabetes – Pipeline Products Glance 40
Type 2 Diabetes – Products under Development by Companies 44
Type 2 Diabetes – Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 78
Type 2 Diabetes – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 84
Type 2 Diabetes – Therapeutics Assessment 313
Drug Profiles 368
Type 2 Diabetes – Dormant Projects 1156
Type 2 Diabetes – Discontinued Products 1204
Type 2 Diabetes – Product Development Milestones 1223
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
Get in touch: