The Global Top 200 Distributors Of In-Vitro Diagnostics Products latest research report provides in-depth analysis of definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The report also consists of development trends, competitive landscape analysis, and key regions development status of Distributors Of In-Vitro Diagnostics Products Industry.
Browse more detail information about The Top 200 Distributors Of In-Vitro Diagnostics Products Market Report at: http://www.absolutereports.com/the-top-200-distributors-of-in-vitro-diagnostics-products-worldwide-10303789
Did you know?
– Abacus ALS is the largest privately owned supplier of in-vitro diagnostics products in Australia and New Zealand.
– Una Health Ltd., the fastest growing diagnostic distributor in the United Kingdom, specialises in bringing innovative point-of-care devices to the market.
– Diachel SA is the leading independent in-vitro diagnostics distributor in Greece, offering complete laboratory solutions, from sales to after-sales support and service.
– BHR Diagnostics Pvt. Ltd. works with leading global manufacturers, to bring point-of-care medical diagnostics in six major fields; allergy, cardiovascular, diabetes, female health, gastrointestinal and haematology, to the Indian market.
– For 30 years, Laboratorios LICON has specialised in providing reagents and clinical diagnostic systems to both public and private hospitals and laboratories across Mexico.
– Through its partnership with many international point-of-care manufacturers, Johannesburg headquartered, The Scientific Group supply a vast range of point-of-care tests to primary healthcare facilities in Africa.
These are just a tiny sample of the 1,000’s of facts to be found in ‘The Top 200 Distributors Of In-Vitro Diagnostics Products Worldwide’.
Get a PDF Sample of The Top 200 Distributors Of In-Vitro Diagnostics Products Market Research Report at: http://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-sample/10303789
This unique and comprehensive report profiles the top 200 distributors of in-vitro diagnostics products worldwide. These companies partner with leading manufacturers and sell their core laboratory and point-of-care products to hospitals and laboratories across Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, North America and South America.
Profile information for each company in ‘The Top 200 Distributors Of In-Vitro Diagnostics Products Worldwide’ typically includes:
– Company Contact Information – Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Addresses
– Key Company Decision Makers – From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers
– Specialised fields such as Company Description, Manufacturers Represented, Countries Served, Year Established, Number of Employees and Ownership.
Report Target Market:
This report is perfect for manufacturers of in-vitro diagnostics products who wish to identify the 200 leading distributors for their products worldwide.
Usage: competitive analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification.
3) IVD Associations
‘The Top 200 Distributors Of In-Vitro Diagnostics Products Worldwide’ is ideal for IVD associations to identify new member companies.
Purchase report @ http://www.absolutereports.com/purchase/10303789
This major new report looks at all 200 of the top distributors of in-vitro diagnostics products worldwide – companies like:
– Inter Medico – founded in 1979 by Dan Lichtman, President, Inter Medico is the largest Canadian-owned distributor of in vitro diagnostics. The Company has exclusive strategic alliances with world-class manufacturers including Abbott Molecular, Biokit, Cepheid, Dako, Grifols, Helena Laboratories, Immunodiagnostic Systems, Inova Diagnostics, Siemens Healthcare and Trinity Biotech. Inter Medico’s products can be found in Canadian hospitals, reference laboratories, universities, and the biopharmaceutical industry.
– Triolab AS – founded in 1991, Danish company Triolab AS offers an extensive product range from point-of-care testing to full automation of clinical laboratories in the fields of coagulation, haematology, clinical chemistry, transfusion and transplantation diagnostics, molecular diagnostics and microbiology. The Company represents many leading diagnostics products manufacturers and has customers in all healthcare segments, from small clinical laboratories to large laboratory centres and hospital departments. Triolab AS is part of the Swedish Addtech Group and has sister companies in Finland, Norway and Sweden. Together they are one of the leading diagnostic suppliers in the Nordic area. Triolab AS is led by Finn Ulbæk Andersen, Managing Director.
Get Discount on The Top 200 Distributors Of In-Vitro Diagnostics Products Market Research Report at: http://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-discount/10303789
About Absolute Report:
Absolute Reports is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in-depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market dedicated towards bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Mr. Ameya Pingaley
+1-408 520 9750
Get more market research related news @ www.marketresearch.news