Thrombocytopenia is characterized by an abnormally low amount of platelets Low platelet levels occur due to less production of platelets in the bone marrow, increased breakdown of platelets in the bloodstream or in the spleen or liver. Symptoms include bleeding in the mouth and gums, bruising, nosebleeds and rashes. Treatment includes transfusion of platelets to stop or prevent bleeding.
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Thrombocytopenia – Pipeline Review, H2 2016, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Thrombocytopenia (Hematological Disorders), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Thrombocytopenia (Hematological Disorders) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Thrombocytopenia and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 5, 10, 6, 1, 13 and 2 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 3 molecules, respectively.Thrombocytopenia.
Thrombocytopenia (Hematological Disorders) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Thrombocytopenia (Hematological Disorders).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Thrombocytopenia (Hematological Disorders) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Thrombocytopenia (Hematological Disorders) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Thrombocytopenia (Hematological Disorders) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Thrombocytopenia (Hematological Disorders)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Thrombocytopenia (Hematological Disorders).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Thrombocytopenia (Hematological Disorders) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 6
Thrombocytopenia Overview 8
Therapeutics Development 9
Pipeline Products for Thrombocytopenia – Overview 9
Pipeline Products for Thrombocytopenia – Comparative Analysis 10
Thrombocytopenia – Therapeutics under Development by Companies 11
Thrombocytopenia – Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 13
Thrombocytopenia – Pipeline Products Glance 14
Late Stage Products 14
Clinical Stage Products 15
Early Stage Products 16
Thrombocytopenia – Products under Development by Companies 17
Thrombocytopenia – Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 20
Thrombocytopenia – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 21
3SBio Inc. 21
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
Get in touch: