Physical sterilizers to conduct steam sterilization dominate the sterilization equipment market.
Chemical sterilizers using low-temperature sterilization technology have consistently gained acceptance. Among all chemical sterilizers, hydrogen peroxide sterilizers are the most popular devices in hospitals.
Growth in the Sterilization equipment market will be driven primarily by aging populations, increasing number of minimally invasive procedures, technological innovation and favorable government healthcare policy.
Outsourcing sterilization service is a trend, because sterilization becomes a complicated process with the development of the surgical instruments.
Getinge and Steris became market leaders. Other companies include 3M, ASP, Belimed, Tuttnauer, Matachana, and Tso3.
Key Questions Answered
– What is the current and future sterilization equipment market outlook in the developed and emerging markets? What trends and events are affecting the global market?
– Which are the key, high growth markets that device manufacturers should expand into? Which markets are growing the fastest, and what are the top-selling products?
– What are the unmet needs with the current generation of devices ? How will emerging technologies such as the next generation of low-temperature sterilizers fulfill these unmet needs?
– How will regulatory changes affect the market? When are new devices expected to commercialize?
– What are the challenges and complications that have hindered widespread adoption?
– With developing the next-generation of devices, what aspects of the technology are device manufacturers focused on optimizing? How will new entrants impact the global sterilization devices market?
– Competitive assessment: Currently marketed sterilization equipment products and evolving competitive landscape
– In-depth analysis of unmet needs and adoption trends of different sterilization equipment devices
– Insightful review of the key industry drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications
– Pipeline analysis: Emerging products and technologies.
– Annualized total sterilization equipment market revenue by segment and market outlooks by country from 2013-2022.
– Other key topics covered include strategic competitive assessment, market characterization, identification of unmet needs, market dynamics, and implications of the emerging technologies on the market.
Reasons to buy
The report will enable you to –
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global sterilization equipment market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global sterilization equipment market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track device sales in the global and country-specific sterilization equipment market from 2013-2022.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Points from Table of content which is covered in this report:
6 Market Outlooks 65
6.1 Procedure Trends 65
6.1.1 Technology Preference 65
6.1.2 Consumables 66
6.1.3 Outsourcing 68
6.2 Market Drivers and Barriers 69
6.2.1 Driver: Aging Populations 69
6.2.2 Driver: Increasing Number of Minimally Invasive Procedures 70
6.2.3 Driver: Technological Innovations 70
6.2.4 Driver: Favorable Government Healthcare Policy 71
6.2.5 Barrier: Safety Concerns 72
6.2.6 Barrier: Greater Adoption of Single-Use Instruments 73
6.2.7 Barrier: Economic Climate 73
6.3 Market Outlooks by Segment 74
6.3.1 Global Overview: Sterilization Equipment 74
6.3.2 By Region 77
6.4 Market Outlooks by Geography 81
6.4.1 Global Overview: Sterilization Equipment 81
6.4.2 Global Overview: Chemical Sterilizers 84
6.4.3 US 87
6.4.4 France 89
6.4.5 Germany 91
6.4.6 Italy 93
6.4.7 Spain 95
6.4.8 UK 97
6.4.9 Japan 99
6.4.10 Brazil 101
6.4.11 China 103
6.4.12 India 105 Continued…….
1.1List of Tables
Table 1: Product Recalls (2014-2016) 24
Table 2: Key Mergers and Acquisitions (2014-2016) 26
Table 3: Company Profile – 3M Health Care 32
Table 4: 3M Health Care SWOT Analysis, 2016 33
Table 5: Company Profile – ASP 34
Table 6: ASP SWOT Analysis, 2016 34
Table 7: Company Profile – Andersen 35
Table 8: Andersen SWOT Analysis, 2016 35
Table 9: Company Profile – Matachana 36
Table 10: Matachana SWOT Analysis, 2016 36
Table 11: Company Profile – Baumer 37
Table 12: Baumer SWOT Analysis, 2016 37
Table 13: Company Profile – Belimed Sauter 38
Table 14: Belimed Sauter SWOT Analysis, 2016 38
Table 15: Company Profile – BMM Weston 39
Table 16: BMM Weston SWOT Analysis, 2016 39
Table 17: Company Profile – Getinge 40
Table 18: Getinge SWOT Analysis, 2016 40
Table 19: Company Profile – Miura 41
Table 20: Miura SWOT Analysis, 2016 41
Table 21: Company Profile – LTE Scientific 42 Continued…….
1.2 List of Figures
Figure 1: Global Company Share for Sterilization Equipment in the 10MM, 2015 60
Figure 2: US Company Share for Sterilization Equipment, 2015 61
Figure 3: US Company Share for Hydrogen Peroxide Sterilizers, 2015 61
Figure 4: US Company Share for Ultraviolet Disinfection Systems, 2015 62
Figure 5: 5EU Company Share for Sterilization Equipment, 2015 63
Figure 6: APAC Company Share for Sterilization Equipment, 2015 64
Figure 7: Market Segments of Sterilization Consumables, 2015 67
Figure 8: Market Segments of the Total Sterilization Product Market, 2015 67
Figure 9: Trends of Sterilization Outsourcing, 2015 68
Figure 10: Market Segments of Sterilization Outsourcing Services, 2015 69
Figure 11: Global Market Value Forecast by Market Segment for Sterilization Equipment, 2013-2022 74
Figure 12: Global Market Value Forecast by Market Segment for Chemical Sterilizers, 2013-2022 76
Figure 13: 5EU Market Value Forecast by Market Segment for Sterilization Equipment, 2013-2022 77
Figure 14: 5EU Market Value Forecast by Market Segment for Chemical Sterilizers, 2013-2022 79
Figure 15: APAC Market Value Forecast by Market Segment for Sterilization Equipment, 2013-2022 80
Figure 16: APAC Market Value Forecast by Market Segment for Chemical Sterilizers, 2013-2022 81
Figure 17: Global Market Value Forecast by Country for Sterilization Equipment, 2013-2022 82
Figure 18: Global Sterilization Equipment Market Share Comparison by Country, 2015 and 2022 83
Figure 19: Global Market Value Forecast by Country for Chemical Sterilizers, 2013-2022 84
Figure 20: Global Chemical Sterilizers Market Share Comparison by Country, 2015 and 2022 86
Figure 21: US Market Value Forecast by Segment for Sterilization Equipment, 2013-2022 87 Continued..
For more information or any query mail at email@example.com
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available.
WISE GUY RESEARCH CONSULTANTS PVT LTD
75 Arlington Street, Suite 500,
Boston, Massaachusetts – 02116
United States of America
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349