Research Report on ” Sterilization Equipment – APAC Analysis and Market Forecasts “.
With the growth of the elderly population and increase in minimally invasive procedures, the number of medical instruments that need to be reprocessed grows rapidly, which drives the rising demand for sterilization equipment. Physical sterilizers to conduct steam sterilization dominate the sterilization equipment market, due to their effective microbicidal features, strong penetration, fast cycle time, and affordable price. With the development of complex surgical instruments, more heat- and moisture-sensitive devices have been used in surgical procedures. Consequently, chemical sterilizers using low-temperature sterilization technology have consistently gained acceptance. Among all chemical sterilizers, hydrogen peroxide sterilizers are the most popular devices in hospitals. The market for hydrogen peroxide sterilizers is growing steadily. However, various regulations exist that restrict the use of ethylene oxide, hydrogen peroxide, and other sterilants in hospitals, which will limit the penetration of the chemical sterilization technology.
This report provides insight into the adoption trends, market dynamics, competitive landscape, marketed and pipeline products, current and emerging players, as well as market outlooks in the APAC market. The report identifies the unmet needs in the market while providing an understanding of physicians perceptions in using and evaluating the adoption of different types of sterilization devices.
View Report At :http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/855995
Key Questions Answered
– What is the current and future sterilization equipment market outlook in APAC? What trends are affecting the APAC market?
– What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the sterilization equipment space in APAC?
– What are the key, high growth markets that sterilization equipment manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
– What are the unmet needs with the sterilization equipment devices currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfill these unmet needs?
– What is physician perception and market outlook of sterilization equipment devices?
– What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of sterilization equipment devices?
Reasons to buy
– What Do Physicians Think quotes provide a unique insight into how healthcare professionals are reacting to events within the industry, and what their responses could mean for industry strategists. This information is essential for all strategic decision makers in every organization allowing them to act on high quality information.
Download Sample copy of this Report at : http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/855995
Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2.2 Technology Overview
2.2.1 Physical Sterilizers
2.2.2 Chemical Sterilizers
2.2.3 Other Sterilization Methods
2.3 Related Reports
3 Market Access
3.2 Recalls and Prodcut Safety Issues
3.3 Key Mergers, Acquisitions, and Partnerships
4 Unmet Needs
4.1 Product Safety
4.2 Technology Innovation
4.3 The Risk to Patient Safety
4.4 Limited Consideration of Reprocessing
4.5 Education and Training
5 Competitive Assessment
5.1 Major Players
5.1.1 3M Health Care Ltd.
5.1.2 Advanced Sterilization Products Services Inc.
5.1.3 Andersen Products
5.1.4 Antonio Matachana,S.A.
5.1.5 Baumer S.A.
5.1.6 Belimed Sauter AG
5.1.7 BMM Weston Ltd.
5.1.8 Getinge AB
5.1.9 Korea Miura Co., LTD.
5.1.10 LTE Scientific Ltd.
5.1.11 Munchener Medizin Mechanik GmbH
5.1.12 Steris Plc
5.1.13 Tuttnauer USA Co. Ltd.
5.1.14 Tso3 Inc.
5.1.15 Xenex Disinfection Services LLC
5.2 Emerging Players
5.2.1 Sterilucent, Inc.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/marketresearchreports-biz
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207