Rubella also known as the German measles is an acute, contagious viral infection. The rubella virus is transmitted by airborne droplets when infected people sneeze or cough. Symptoms include fever, headache, stuffy or runny nose, inflamed, red eyes, aching joints and enlarged, tender lymph nodes at the base of the skull, the back of the neck and behind the ears.
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Rubella (German Measles) – Pipeline Review, H2 2016, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Rubella (German Measles) (Infectious Disease), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Rubella (German Measles) (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Rubella (German Measles) and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 2, 1, 2, 1, 2, 1 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase I stages comprises 1 molecules, respectively.Rubella (German Measles).
Rubella (German Measles) (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Rubella (German Measles) (Infectious Disease).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Rubella (German Measles) (Infectious Disease) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Rubella (German Measles) (Infectious Disease) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Rubella (German Measles) (Infectious Disease) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Rubella (German Measles) (Infectious Disease)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Rubella (German Measles) (Infectious Disease).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Rubella (German Measles) (Infectious Disease) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Global Markets Direct Report Coverage 5
Rubella (German Measles) Overview 6
Therapeutics Development 7
Pipeline Products for Rubella (German Measles) – Overview 7
Pipeline Products for Rubella (German Measles) – Comparative Analysis 8
Rubella (German Measles) – Therapeutics under Development by Companies 9
Rubella (German Measles) – Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 10
Rubella (German Measles) – Pipeline Products Glance 11
Late Stage Products 11
Clinical Stage Products 12
Early Stage Products 13
Unknown Stage Products 14
Rubella (German Measles) – Products under Development by Companies 15
Rubella (German Measles) – Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 16
Rubella (German Measles) – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 17
Beijing Minhai Biotechnology Co., Ltd 17
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
Get in touch: