Providence Health & Services – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
– Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
– SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
– Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
– Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
– Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Providence Health & Services (Providence) is a not for profit organization which offers health care services to its communities in Alaska, Washington, Montana, Oregon and California. The organization operates hospitals and physician clinics, and, provides senior services, supportive housing and educational services. The organization offers health care services through its physician clinics and family medicine centers, hospitals and medical centers, hospice and home health care, nursing homes and transitional care, PACE (Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly) and adult day program, assisted and independent living and supportive housing. It offers health services in various therapeutic areas, such as, cardiology, orthopedics, cancer, neuroscience, woman’s health and other specialties. Providence is headquartered in Renton, Washington, the US.
Providence Health & Services Key Recent Developments
Aug 20, 2015: Walgreens and Providence Health & Services form strategic clinical collaboration to improve and coordinate patient care
Reasons to Buy
– Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
– Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
– Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
– Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 5
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Providence Health & Services – Key Facts 6
Providence Health & Services – Key Employees 7
Providence Health & Services – Key Employee Biographies 9
Providence Health & Services – Major Products and Services 10
Providence Health & Services – History 11
Providence Health & Services – Company Statement 14
Providence Health & Services – Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Joint Venture 18
Section 2 – Company Analysis 19
Providence Health & Services – Business Description 19
Providence Health & Services – Corporate Strategy 20
Providence Health & Services – SWOT Analysis 21
SWOT Analysis – Overview 21
Providence Health & Services – Strengths 21
Strength – Operational Network 21
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
Get in touch: