WiseGuy Report’s latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Posterior Uveitis – Pipeline Review, H2 2016, provides an overview of the Posterior Uveitis (Ophthalmology) pipeline landscape.
Uveitis is swelling and irritation of the uvea, the middle layer of the eye. One of the types of uveitis is posterior uveitis. Symptoms include blurred vision, dark, floating spots in the vision, eye pain, redness of the eye and sensitivity to light. The predisposing factors include having an infection, an autoimmune or inflammatory disorder and history of eye injury. Treatment includes steroid eye drops, anti-inflammatory and antibiotic or antiviral medication.
WiseGuy Report’s Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Posterior Uveitis – Pipeline Review, H2 2016, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Posterior Uveitis (Ophthalmology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Posterior Uveitis (Ophthalmology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Posterior Uveitis and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II and Preclinical stages are 1, 2, 2 and 3 respectively. Posterior Uveitis.
Posterior Uveitis (Ophthalmology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from WiseGuy Report’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Posterior Uveitis (Ophthalmology).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Posterior Uveitis (Ophthalmology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Posterior Uveitis (Ophthalmology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Posterior Uveitis (Ophthalmology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Posterior Uveitis (Ophthalmology)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Posterior Uveitis (Ophthalmology).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Posterior Uveitis (Ophthalmology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
List of Tables
Number of Products under Development for Posterior Uveitis, H2 2016 7
Number of Products under Development by Companies, H2 2016 8
Comparative Analysis by Late Stage Development, H2 2016 9
Comparative Analysis by Clinical Stage Development, H2 2016 10
Comparative Analysis by Early Stage Development, H2 2016 11
Products under Development by Companies, H2 2016 12
Posterior Uveitis – Pipeline by Aciont Inc., H2 2016 13
Posterior Uveitis – Pipeline by Neuroptis Biotech, H2 2016 14
Posterior Uveitis – Pipeline by Oculis ehf, H2 2016 15
Posterior Uveitis – Pipeline by pSivida Corp., H2 2016 16
Posterior Uveitis – Pipeline by Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc, H2 2016 17
Posterior Uveitis – Pipeline by Sandoz International GmbH, H2 2016 18
Posterior Uveitis – Pipeline by Santen Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., H2 2016 19
Assessment by Monotherapy Products, H2 2016 20
Number of Products by Stage and Target, H2 2016 22
Number of Products by Stage and Mechanism of Action, H2 2016 24
Number of Products by Stage and Route of Administration, H2 2016 26
Number of Products by Stage and Molecule Type, H2 2016 28
Posterior Uveitis – Dormant Projects, H2 2016 52
Posterior Uveitis – Discontinued Products, H2 2016 53
For more information or any query mail at email@example.com
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available.
WISE GUY RESEARCH CONSULTANTS PVT LTD
75 Arlington Street, Suite 500,
Boston, Massaachusetts – 02116
United States of America
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349