The Global Top 100 Manufacturers Of Point-Of-Care Instruments & Tests Industry latest research report provides in-depth analysis of definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The report also consists of development trends, competitive landscape analysis, and key regions development status of Global Manufacturers Of Point-Of-Care Instruments & Tests Industry.
Browse more detail information about The Top 100 Manufacturers Of Point-Of-Care Instruments & Tests Market Report at: http://www.absolutereports.com/the-top-100-manufacturers-of-point-of-care-instruments-tests-10058384
– In the year 2014 EKF Diagnostics Holdings plc sold over 18, 000 point-of-care analysers.
– The Vice President & General Manager at Philips Handheld Diagnostics is Marcel van Kasteel.
– Trinity Biotech plc’s point-of-care revenues increased from $19.8m in 2013 to $20.0m in 2014, which represents an increase of 1.4%.
– As of November, 2015, OraSure Technologies, Inc. had 327 employees.
– The biggest privately owned company in Vitro diagnostic is Nova Biomedical Corporation which is located in United States. This company offers handheld meter-and-strip based measuring systems for ketone, lactate, glucose and creatinine point-of-care testing.
– David Stein is CEO, Point of Care Business Unit & Head of Divisional Strategy at Siemens
– Micronics, Inc., a leading developer of near-patient point-of-care in vitro diagnostic products, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation of America.
These are just few fast facts of the 1,000’s of facts to be found in ‘The Top 100 Manufacturers of Point-Of-Care Instruments & Tests’.
Get a PDF Sample of The Top 100 Manufacturers Of Point-Of-Care Instruments & Tests Market Research Report at: http://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-sample/10058384
The companies profiled in this Manufacturers of Point- of- Care Instruments & Tests report are located across the globe from the United States and Europe to India and China. They are the ones with the knowledge, expertise and assets which enables them to produce, manufacture and sell innovative products that compete efficiently in international markets.
Profile information for each company in ‘The Top 100 Manufacturers Of Point-Of-Care Instruments & Tests’ typically includes:
– Key Company Decision Makers – From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers
– Specialised fields such as Company Description, POC Specialty, Ownership, Number of Employees and Revenue
– Company Contact Information – Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Addresses
Report Target Market:
1) Point-Of-Care Manufacturing Companies
Usage: competitive/financial analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification.
The Top 100 Manufacturers Of Point-Of-Care Instruments & Tests’ is ideal for suppliers of raw materials, technology and services to recognise top potential customers.
this report is perfect for distributors of point-of-care instruments and tests to classify the important producers with the finest products.
4) Industry Associations:
The Top 100 Manufacturers Of Point-Of-Care Instruments & Tests’ is a valuable reference tool for in vitro diagnostic associations.
Purchase report @ http://www.absolutereports.com/purchase/10058384
Most people will be aware of some of the major manufacturers of point-of-care instruments and tests such as Abaxis, Inc., Alere Inc. and HemoCue AB but this report looks at all 100 of the top companies – companies like – Chembio Diagnostic Systems, Inc. – Headquartered in Medford, New York, United States, Chembio Diagnostic Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: CEMI) develops, manufactures, licenses and markets point-of-care diagnostic tests and technology for the detection of infectious diseases.
The Company’s Dual Path Platform (DPP®) technology is offering it with an important pipeline of business chances for the growth and production of new products. On November 3, 2015 Chembio declared plans to commercialise multiple combination DPP® Malaria Assays to recognise plasmodium falciparum and other plasmodium infections. Founded in 1985, Chembio had revenues of $U.S. 27.6 million in 2014. It currently has 166 employees and is led by John J. Sperzel, Chief Executive Officer.
Get Discount on The Top 100 Manufacturers Of Point-Of-Care Instruments & Tests Market Research Report at: http://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-discount/10058384
About Absolute Report:
Absolute Reports is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in-depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market dedicated towards bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Mr. Ameya Pingaley
+1-408 520 9750
Get more market research related news @ www.marketresearch.news