“PharmaPoint: Venous Thromboembolism – Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2025” The Report covers current Market Trends, Analysis, Forecast, Review, Share, Size, Growth, Effect.
Venous thromboembolism (VTE) is a disease that includes a myriad of life-threatening disorders ranging from pulmonary embolism (PE) to deep vein thrombosis (DVT. The condition is relatively prevalent and is associated with long-term mortality and morbidity. VTE occurs when a thrombus (blood clot) forms in an individuals deep vein, owing to either changes in the components of their blood, damage to the endothelium in the vasculature, and/or changes in the flow of blood). When a thrombus materializes in the veins of the lower extremities, it can embolize, potentially occluding blood vessels in the lungs. Consequently, the vast majority of patients presenting with symptomatic pulmonary embolism also suffer from deep vein thrombosis, and many individuals diagnosed with deep vein thrombosis display pulmonary embolism that is asymptomatic. VTE can arise in both non-hospitalized and hospitalized individuals, repeatedly returns, and can cause chronic complications, such as post-thrombotic syndrome (PTS) or chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension (CTEPH).
Get Sample Report With TOC @ http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=855951
Key Questions Answered
– The NOACs will see a significant increase in patient shares for the treatment of VTE and VTE primary prophylaxis against the established vitamin K antagonists and heparins. However, there are considerably high unmet needs within the indication. What are the main unmet needs in this market? Will the drugs under development fulfil the unmet needs of the VTE market?
– Overview of VTE, including epidemiology, etiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment guidelines.
– Annualized VTE therapeutics market revenue, annual cost of therapy and treatment usage pattern data from 2015 and forecast for ten years to 2025.
– Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs, clinical trial mapping and implications for the VTE therapeutics market.
Reasons to buy
The report will enable you to –
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline. Additionally a list of acquisition targets included in the pipeline product company list.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global VTE therapeutics market.