ResearchMoz added Latest Research Report titled ” PharmaPoint: Schizophrenia – Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022 ” to it’s Large Report database.
Schizophrenia is a persistent long-term brain disorder that causes severe, debilitating psychotic episodes. Its core symptoms, auditory or visual hallucinations, are often accompanied by fixed, false, and often paranoid beliefs, called delusions. These two features are often combined with learning and cognitive deficits. WHO experts have estimated that roughly 24 million people are affected by schizophrenia worldwide. While the arrival of atypical antipsychotics has greatly expanded pharmacologic treatment options over the past two decades, the current drug market does not treat the negative and cognitive symptoms that are associated with the disease. GlobalData expects that the growing popularity of long-acting injectable (LAI) antipsychotics, along with the arrival of novel treatments that achieve higher efficacy in negativeand cognitive-predominant patients, will serve to stimulate growth in the marketplace over the forecast period. Country-specific treatment recommendations and policy implementation will be an essential metric for determining future mental health services in the 7MM.
Download free Sample PDF report with TOC: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=195924
Key Questions Answered
- What are the preferred antipsychotic therapies for each country?
- The developmental pipeline consists of LAI antipsychotics that address medication compliance concerns. Which of these LAIs will attain high sales revenues during 2012-2022 and in which markets?
- Will LAI antipsychotics face adoption challenges in the market? What is the projected uptake of new LAIs, such as Otsuka/Lundbecks Abilify Maintena and Alkermes Aripiprazole lauroxil, over the forecast period?
- How large an impact will bitopertin and EVP-6124 have on the schizophrenia market? What do key opinion leaders think of these treatment approaches?
- What governmental and industry developments are likely to affect healthcare access and treatment rates in the markets researched? Which is the largest growth market globally?
Read All Healthcare Market Research Reports @ http://www.researchmoz.us/healthcare-market-reports-56.html
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 9
1.1 List of Tables 16
1.2 List of Figures 21
2 Introduction 22
2.1 Catalyst 22
2.2 Upcoming Reports 22
3 Disease Overview 23
3.1 Etiology and Pathophysiology 23
3.1.1 Etiology 23
3.1.2 Pathophysiology 24
3.2 Symptoms 25
4 Epidemiology 26
4.1 Disease Background 26
4.2 Risk Factors and Comorbidities 27
4.2.1 Psychiatric illness in first-degree relatives is a strong predictor of schizophrenia 28
4.2.2 Advancing paternal age increases the risk of schizophrenia in offspring 29
4.2.3 Psychiatric comorbidities are common in patients with schizophrenia 30
4.2.4 People with schizophrenia suffer from several medical comorbidities 31
4.3 Global Trends 34
4.3.1 US 37
4.3.2 5EU 38
4.3.3 Japan 41
ResearchMoz is the world’s fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz’s service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Albany NY, United States – 12207
Tel: +1-518-621-2074 / Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)
Follow us on LinkedIn at: http://bit.ly/1TBmnVG
Follow me on Blogger at: http://healthcare-research-report.blogspot.in/