“PharmaPoint: Atrial Fibrillation – Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2025” The Report covers current Market Trends, Analysis, Forecast, Review, Share, Size, Growth, Effect.
Atrial fibrillation (AF) is the most common cardiac arrhythmia and is a heart condition that causes an irregular and often abnormally fast heart rate. Various therapeutic options are available to treat patients with AF, and most patients will receive some form of antithrombotic therapy, a heart rate control agent, and potentially an antiarrhythmic drug for rhythm control.
Get Sample Report With TOC @ http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=855952
All sectors of the AF market have historically been saturated with generics, with the vitamin K antagonists such as warfarin playing an important role in stroke prevention in AF. However, since 2010, and the launch of the first of the new oral anticoagulants (NOACs), a shift in the treatment of patients with AF has occurred. The NOACs offer a significant advancement in anticoagulation and their continued uptake will be the main driver of growth in the AF market over the next 10 years.
In contrast, despite a great unmet need for safer antiarrhythmic drugs, developments in this field are expected to be much slower and there are presently no late-stage drug candidates that are expected to address this unmet need during the forecast period.
Key Questions Answered
– The anticoagulant market for stroke prevention in AF has become increasingly crowded. How will the drug treatment landscape for AF change? Which of the NOACs will become the market leader over the next ten years? What are the key drivers and barriers to this change?
– Overview of AF, including epidemiology, etiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment guidelines.
– Annualized AF therapeutics market revenue, annual cost of therapy, and treatment usage pattern data from 2015, forecast for ten years to 2025.
– Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs, clinical trial mapping, and implications for the AF therapeutics market.
Reasons to buy
The report will enable you to –
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline. Additionally a list of acquisition targets included in the pipeline product company list.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global AF therapeutics market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global AF therapeutics market in the future.