ResearchMoz added Latest Research Report titled ” OTC market in CIS countries 2016 ” to it’s Large Report database.
This PMR report provides historical and current analysis for the regional and country-specific OTC (over-the-counter) markets in three countries of the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS): Russia, Ukraine and Kazakhstan.
It explores the development forecasts for 2016-2021 and the preferences of consumers with regard to OTC products. It also provides detailed profiles of the market’s leading OTC product manufacturers in the CIS region. Readers will benefit from the ability to compare expert explanations of value and market share of each segment and updates on rules and regulations that govern the manufacture and sale of OTC products in each country.
Download free Sample PDF report with TOC: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=866415
What is the content of PMR’s report on OTC market in CIS countries
- Regional- and country-focused over-the-counter market (OTC drugs, dietary supplements, cosmetics) analysis of the whole CIS region and for each specific country: Russia, Ukraine and Kazakhstan
- Comparative analysis and comparable data presenting each country and its situation, binding regulations, growth potential and competitive environment
- Value and detailed projections for market growth in the period 2016-2021, including share of OTC as a proportion of the pharmaceutical market
- Market structures in each of the three countries, together with indices such as market share of OTC segment in the pharmaceutical market in each country and analysis of the OTC product market by key therapeutic categories
- Preferences and behaviour of consumers with regard to the purchase and use of OTC medicines and dietary supplements in each of analysed CIS countries
- Bestselling categories and products on the OTC market in each analysed country together with analysis of OTC product prices
- Presentation of major manufacturers of OTC drugs and dietary supplements active in this region, including their earnings, expenditures on advertising and plans for further development.
Read All Pharmaceutical Market Research Reports @ http://www.researchmoz.us/pharmaceutical-market-reports-38.html
Table of Content
Comparative analysis of OTC markets in the CIS region
General characteristics of the OTC markets
Share of individual OTC markets between 2011 and 2021
Per capita OTC spending in CIS countries
Value of OTC market in CIS countries in 2011-2021
OTC share as a proportion of overall pharmaceutical market
Average CAGR for OTC markets in CIS countries for 2012-2015 and 2016-2021
Key reforms and trends until 2021
OTC market value
OTC products share as a proportion of the pharmaceutical market
OTC market value by distribution channel
OTC market value by product status (drugs vs non-drugs)
Share of OTC drugs as a proportion of the pharmaceutical market
Dietary supplements and cosmetics market by origin
Value of the OTC drug market between 2009 and 2021
Value of the dietary supplement market between 2009 and 2021
Value of the cosmetics market between 2009 and 2021
OTC products market by therapeutic category
Prices of OTC products
Bestselling OTC products
ResearchMoz is the world’s fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz’s service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Albany NY, United States – 12207
Tel: +1-518-621-2074 / Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)
Follow us on LinkedIn at: http://bit.ly/1TBmnVG
Follow me on Blogger at: http://healthcare-research-report.blogspot.in/