Non-Halogenated Flame Retardants Market size is expected to reach USD 3.45 billion by 2024; according to a new research report by Global Market Insights, Inc.
Positive outlook for polymer usage in construction and automotive industries should drive global non-halogenated flame retardants market size. These are used as chemically bonded or additive with base material to stimulate fire suppressing in manufactured products, mostly polymers and textiles. Brominated & chlorinated based compounds used in polymers are considered to have adverse effects living organisms which have led to stringent regulations.
North America, with dominant U.S. non-halogenated flame retardants market size, may generate over USD 1.25 billion revenue by 2024. U.S. regulatory guidelines, initiated & monitored by EPA and NAFRA, should favor strong sales outlook of these products and inhibit chlorinated & brominated fire suppressors growth.
Request for a sample of this research report @ https://www.gminsights.com/request-sample/detail/730
These products can be manufactured using ingredients such as phosphorus, metal hydroxides, magnesium hydroxide, nitrogen, zinc and boron based fire suppressants. Color impartment by phosphorus on polymers and high loading level of magnesium hydroxide may prove to be certain drawbacks affecting non-halogenated flame retardants market demand.
Polyolefins market size was the largest and achieve over 7.5% growth. Polyolefin using halogen free additives include PE, PP, LLDPE, LDPE, EVA and MDPE. Polyolefin find application in wires & cables used in electrical, transportation and construction industries. Non-halogenated flame retardants are used with polyolefin materials for safety precautions to be used in extreme conditions such as wire & cable and laboratory apparatus.
Europe halogen free flame retardants market has high impact of the regulations implemented by REACH and WEEE. Stringent rules have been implemented on imports and production of end-use products that are composed of toxic fire suppressants. These factors have favored product usage in Europe over the past few years.
Buy this research report @ https://www.gminsights.com/securecheckout/paymenta/730?gmpaycod=sugmp
Epoxy resins may generate significant gains at over 7.5% CAGR. High industrial growth coupled with epoxy resins demand for durable coatings should stimulate non-halogenated flame retardant market size. These additives improve functioning of these resins by enhancing fire resistance.
Major industries are backward integrated to avoid raw material uncertainty and are focusing on enlarging their existing product portfolio with the addition of less toxic fire suppressants using phosphorus, magnesium hydroxide and melamine. These materials may face tight supply situations and put pressure on non-halogenated flame retardants market price.
Browse key industry insights spread across 113 pages with 168 market data tables & 24 figures& charts from the report, “Non Halogenated Flame Retardants Market Analysis By Product (Aluminum Hydroxide, Phosphorous Based), By Application (Polyolefins, Epoxy Resin, UPE, PVC, ETP, Rubber, Styrenics), By End Use Industry (Construction, Electrical, Transportation), Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook (U.S., Canada, Germany, UK, France, Italy, China, India, Japan, Australia, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, UAE), Application Potential, Price Trend, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2016 – 2024” in detail along with the table of contents:
Key insights from the report include:
- Aluminum trihydrate flame retardant market size was dominant in Europe and should achieve over 7% growth to surpass 600 kilo tons by 2024.
- Phosphorus based products in Asia Pacific may surpass USD 450 million by 2024. Evolution of organo-phosphorus compounds due to fire suppressing properties should stimulate non halogenated flame retardant market size growth.
- Polyvinyl Chloride market may generate over USD 350 million revenue by 2024. These additives are used in combination with PVC for manufacturing pipes & cisterns for kitchen and laboratories.
- Transportation industry in LATAM registered demand of over 3.5 kilo tons in 2015 and may grow significantly over the forecast timeframe.
- The electrical industry in North America used over 115 kilo tons of these products in 2015. Increasing polymer usage for coated wires in electricity generation is anticipated to require more safety materials and shold stimulate non halogenated flame retardants market demand in the region.
- Unsaturated Polyester market may grow significantly at over 7.5% CAGR up to 2024. Unsaturated Polyester find application in paints & coatings and FRP.
- Rubber application was valued at over USD 80 million in 2015. Additive such as phosphorus and inorganic products are used in rubber for fire protection.
- Global non halogenated flame retardant market share moderately consolidated. Albermarle, Nabaltec, BASF and Israel Chemicals are among notable industry players. Other prominent participants include Chemtura, Clariant, Italmatch Chemicals, DSM, Huber, DuPont, Thor Group and FRX Polymers.
About Global Market Insights
Global Market Insights, Inc., headquartered in Delaware, U.S., is a global market research and consulting service provider; offering syndicated and custom research reports along with growth consulting services. Our business intelligence and industry research reports offer clients with penetrative insights and actionable market data specially designed and presented to aid strategic decision making. These exhaustive reports are designed via a proprietary research methodology and are available for key industries such as chemicals, advanced materials, technology, renewable energy and biotechnology.
Corporate Sales, USA
Global Market Insights, Inc.
Toll Free: 1 888-689-0688