Muscular dystrophy is a group of diseases in which muscle fibers are unusually susceptible to damage. These damaged muscles become progressively weaker. Symptoms usually appear before age 6 and may appear as early as infancy. They may include fatigue, learning difficulties, intellectual disability, muscle weakness and progressive difficulty walking.
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Muscular Dystrophy – Pipeline Review, H2 2016, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Muscular Dystrophy (Musculoskeletal Disorders), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Muscular Dystrophy (Musculoskeletal Disorders) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Muscular Dystrophy and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 5, 2, 24 and 14 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 1, 1, 3 and 4 molecules, respectively.Muscular Dystrophy.
Muscular Dystrophy (Musculoskeletal Disorders) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Muscular Dystrophy (Musculoskeletal Disorders).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Muscular Dystrophy (Musculoskeletal Disorders) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Muscular Dystrophy (Musculoskeletal Disorders) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Muscular Dystrophy (Musculoskeletal Disorders) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Muscular Dystrophy (Musculoskeletal Disorders)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Muscular Dystrophy (Musculoskeletal Disorders).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Muscular Dystrophy (Musculoskeletal Disorders) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 6
Muscular Dystrophy Overview 8
Therapeutics Development 9
Pipeline Products for Muscular Dystrophy – Overview 9
Pipeline Products for Muscular Dystrophy – Comparative Analysis 10
Muscular Dystrophy – Therapeutics under Development by Companies 11
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
Get in touch: