Migraine is a disorder characterized by repeated attacks of severe headache. A migraine headache causes throbbing or pulsating pain, usually on only one side of the head. These headaches are often associated with nausea, vomiting, and extreme sensitivity to light and sound. Symptoms include problems speaking, tingling in face, arms, and shoulders, pain behind one of the eyes and pain that gets worse with routine physical activity.
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Migraine – Pipeline Review, H2 2016, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Migraine (Central Nervous System), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Migraine (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Migraine and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Filing rejected/Withdrawn, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 1, 1, 12, 14, 14, 20, 8 and 2 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 1 and 3 molecules, respectively.Migraine.
Migraine (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Migraine (Central Nervous System).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Migraine (Central Nervous System) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Migraine (Central Nervous System) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Migraine (Central Nervous System) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Migraine (Central Nervous System)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Migraine (Central Nervous System).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Migraine (Central Nervous System) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 8
Migraine Overview 10
Therapeutics Development 11
Pipeline Products for Migraine – Overview 11
Pipeline Products for Migraine – Comparative Analysis 12
Migraine – Therapeutics under Development by Companies 13
Migraine – Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 17
Migraine – Pipeline Products Glance 18
Late Stage Products 18
Clinical Stage Products 19
Early Stage Products 20
Unknown Stage Products 21
Migraine – Products under Development by Companies 22
Migraine – Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 26
Migraine – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 27
Achelios Therapeutics Inc 27
Acorda Therapeutics Inc 28
Afferent Pharmaceuticals Inc 29
Alder Biopharmaceuticals Inc 30
Allergan Plc 31
Amgen Inc 32
Aralez Pharmaceuticals Inc 33
Astellas Pharma Inc 34
Biofrontera AG 35
BioHealthonomics Inc 36
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company 37
Charleston Laboratories Inc 38
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
Get in touch: