MediPoint: Central Vascular Access Devices – Global Analysis and Market Forecasts
Central vascular devices, particularly catheters, have been a mainstay of modern medicine for the last 40 years. These devices are intended for patients with both acute and chronic diseases such as systemic infections, which require catheters that are able to be situated comfortably and confidently within a patient’s venous system for extended periods of time.
The report analyses the market at a category (PICC, Non-tunneled, tunneled, port, hemodialysis catheters and Huber needles) and subcategory level (E.G. antimicrobial vs non-antimicrobial and acute vs chronic hemodialysis catheters) highlighting trends and issues affecting utilization, volume and value of central access devices at a country level.
Key topics discussed include the increasing utilization of PICCs thanks to the development of nurse led implantations and the reasons for the slow adoption of antimicrobial technologies within major markets.
Key Questions Answered
– What is the current and future outlook of the central vascular access devices in developed and emerging markets?
– What are unmet needs in the central vascular access devices market? What are the clinical and non-clinical barriers in this space? What is hampering innovation within this market?
– What trends are affecting the global central vascular access devices market?
– Competitive assessment: Currently marketed central vascular access devices products and evolving competitive landscape
– In-depth analysis of practice patterns and adoption trends of different segments and sub-segments of central vascular access devices
– Insightful review of the key industry drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications
– Other key topics covered include utilization trends, market access, reimbursement considerations, and implications for the overall market
– Market share analysis of the competition in different regions
– Annualized Individual and cumulative sales units and market revenues for the PICC (Antimicrobial vs Non-antimicrobial), Non-tunneled (Antimicrobial vs Non-antimicrobial), Tunneled, Implantable Ports, Hemodialysis catheters (Chronic vs Acute) and Huber needles market from 2012-2022
Reasons to buy
The report will enable you to –
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global market
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global market in the future
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analysing the performance of various competitors
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage
– Track device sales in the global market from 2012-2022
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349