Medical Equipment Monthly Deals Analysis: July 2016 – M&A and Investment Trends Size and Share Published in 2016-09-01 Available for US$ 1000 at Researchmoz.us
GlobalData’s Medical Equipment Monthly Deals Analysis: July 2016 – M&A and Investment Trends report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on the mergers and acquisitions (M&As) and financings in the medical equipment industry. The report provides detailed information on M&As, equity/debt offerings, private equity, venture financing and partnership transactions registered in the medical equipment industry in July 2016. The report portrays detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value in the last six months, subdivided by deal types, segments and geographies. Additionally, the report provides information on the top financial advisory firms in the medical equipment industry.
Data presented in this report is derived from GlobalDatas proprietary in-house Medical Equipment eTrack deals database and primary and secondary research.
– Analyze market trends for the medical equipment/medical devices market in the global arena
– Review of deal trends in anesthesia and respiratory devices, cardiovascular devices, dental devices, diabetes care devices, diagnostic imaging, drug delivery devices, endoscopy devices, ENT devices, healthcare IT, hospital supplies, in vitro diagnostics, nephrology and urology devices, neurology devices, opthalmic devices, patient monitoring, surgical equipment, and wound care management segments
– Analysis of M&A, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships in the medical equipment market
– Summary of medical equipment deals globally in the last six months
– Information on the top deals that took place in the medical equipment market
– Geographies covered include – North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and Middle East & Africa
– League Tables of financial advisors in M&A and equity/debt offerings. This includes key advisors such as Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse, and Goldman Sachs
– Review the financial metrics, such as operating profit ratio, P/E ratio, and EV/EBITDA on mergers and acquisitions
Get a Sample Copy of the Report: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=825731
Reasons to buy
– Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
– Find out the major deal performing segments for investments in your industry.
– Evaluate the types of company divesting and acquiring assets and ways to raise capital in the market.
– Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the medical equipment industry.
– Identify growth segments and opportunities in each region within the industry.
– Look for key financial advisors where you are planning to raise capital from the market or for acquisitions within the industry
Inquiry on this report: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=825731
Table of Content
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 5
1.2 List of Figures 7
2 Medical Equipment, Global, Deal Summary 10
2.1 Medical Equipment, Global, Deals Analysis, July 2016 10
2.2 Medical Equipment, Global, Number of Deals by Type, July 2016 12
2.3 Medical Equipment, Global, Major Deals, July 2016 13
2.3.1 Teva Pharma Raises USD15 Billion in Public Offering of Notes 13
2.3.2 Teva Pharma Raises USD4.4 Billion in Additional Public Offering of Notes 14
2.3.3 Teva Pharma Raises USD1 Billion in Public Offering of Notes 14
2.3.4 Daiichi Sankyo to Raise USD951 Million in Public Offering of Bonds 15
2.3.5 Nichi-iko Pharma to Acquire Sagent Pharma for USD736 Million in Tender Offer 15
3 Medical Equipment, Global, Deal Summary, By Type 17
3.1 Medical Equipment, Global, Merger and Acquisition Deals, July 2016 17
3.2 Medical Equipment, Global, Equity Offering Deals, July 2016 19
3.3 Medical Equipment, Global, Private Equity and Venture Capital (PE/VC) Deals, July 2016 21
3.3.1 Medical Equipment, Global, Venture Capital Deals, by Stage of Financing, July 2016 22
3.3.2 Medical Equipment, Global, Venture Capital Deals, by Stage of Financing, July 2016 23
3.4 Medical Equipment, Global, Top Venture Financing Firms, February 2016 – July 2016 24
3.5 Medical Equipment, Global, Top VC Backed Companies, February 2016 – July 2016 25
3.6 Medical Equipment, Global, Partnership Deals, July 2016 26
4 Medical Equipment, Global, Deal Summary by Market 27
4.1 Medical Equipment, Global, In Vitro Diagnostic Deals, July 2016 27
4.1.1 In Vitro Diagnostics – Deals of the Month 28
4.2 Medical Equipment, Global, Healthcare IT, Deals, July 2016 30
4.2.1 Healthcare IT – Deals of the Month 31
4.3 Medical Equipment, Global, General Surgery, Deals, July 2016 32
4.3.1 General Surgery – Deals of the Month 33
4.4 Medical Equipment, Global, Drug Delivery Devices, Deals, July 2016 35
4.4.1 Drug Delivery Devices – Deals of the Month 35
Browse All Medical Equipments Market Research Reports at: http://www.researchmoz.us/medical-equipments-market-reports-109.html
ResearchMoz is the world’s fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives.