A new research report by Future Market Insights (FMI) offers 10-year market forecast on global cannula market revenues. The report titled, “Medical Cannula Market: Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2015-2025”, offers key insights on the drivers, restraints, trends, market segments, key regions, and leading players in the medical cannula market.
Cannula Market: Drivers
The global cannula market is expected to expand at a steady single-digit compound annual growth rate (CAGR) during the forecast period 2015-2025 owing to a host of macro and specific factors on which FMI offers detailed analysis in its study.
The key factors fuelling the cannula market include,
- Demand from hospitals and clinics for use in surgical procedures
- Preference for minimally invasive surgeries among patients
- Rising population of baby boomers and focus on their healthcare needs
- Increasing prevalence of lifestyle-induced diseases, such as obesity
- High adoption of single-use cannula by healthcare professionals
- Innovation in development of cannula in the form of new injection moulding technology
FMI’s 10-year market study has segmented the market on the basis of product, geography, material, application, and end-users.
On the basis of product, the report offers market forecast on cardiac cannula, nasal cannula, vascular cannula, dermatology cannula, and arthroscopy cannula.
Application-wise, the cannula market has been segmented into cardiovascular surgery, neurology, oxygen therapy, orthopedic surgery, diabetes treatment, general surgery, and cosmetic/plastic surgery.
Request Free Report Sample@ http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-1057
On the basis of materials, the report offers market forecast on plastic, silicon, and metal.
The report also offers market sizing, forecast, and trend analysis on the basis of end-use sectors, such as hospitals, blood banks, ambulatory surgical centres, and home healthcare facilities.
Region-wise, the report offers forecast and analysis on,
- North America cannula market
- Western Europe cannula market
- Eastern Europe cannula market
- Asia Pacific cannula market
- Latin America cannula market
- Middle East and Asia cannula market
According to the report, North America, Western Europe, and Japan are currently the most lucrative market owing to highly advanced healthcare system in these countries. Further, high GDP per capita and awareness among people in these countries is expected to sustain demand during the forecast period. Asia Pacific is anticipated to offer growth opportunities to key players in the future.
Request For TOC@ http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-1057
Key players in cannula market profiled in FMI’s report include, Boston Scientific Corporation, Conmed Corporation, Medtronic plc, Edward Lifescience Corporation, Teleflex Incorporated, Sorin Group, Terumo Corporation, Smith & Nephew and Maquel Holding B.V. & Co. KG.