Malaysian Resources Corporation Berhad (MRCB) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
– Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
– SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
– Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
– Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
– Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
– Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Malaysian Resources Corporation Berhad (MRCB) is an investment holding company that develops urban properties and infrastructure facilities. It develops residential apartments, transportation hubs, corporate offices, business suites, hotels, luxury condominiums and shopping malls; new office space and car park spaces; civil, environmental and energy infrastructure including beach rehabilitation projects, road works, road concessions, colleges, hospitals, power plants, and high-voltage transmission networks.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
– The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
– The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
– Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
– Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
– Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 5
Section 1 – About the Company 6
Malaysian Resources Corporation Berhad – Key Facts 6
Malaysian Resources Corporation Berhad – Key Employees 7
Malaysian Resources Corporation Berhad – Key Employee Biographies 8
Malaysian Resources Corporation Berhad – Major Products and Services 9
Malaysian Resources Corporation Berhad – History 10
Malaysian Resources Corporation Berhad – Company Statement 12
Malaysian Resources Corporation Berhad – Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 – Company Analysis 15
Malaysian Resources Corporation Berhad – Business Description 15
Malaysian Resources Corporation Berhad – SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis – Overview 16
Malaysian Resources Corporation Berhad – Strengths 16
Strength – Business Performance: Property and Development 16
Strength – Improved Operational Performance 16
Strength – Increasing Net Working Capital 16
Malaysian Resources Corporation Berhad – Weaknesses 17
Weakness – Rising Debt Burden 17
Malaysian Resources Corporation Berhad – Opportunities 18
Opportunity – Positive Outlook for the Malaysian Construction Industry 18
Opportunity – Strategic Initiatives 18
Opportunity – Government Initiatives in Malaysia 18
Malaysian Resources Corporation Berhad – Threats 19
Threat – Highly Regulated Environment 19
Threat – Risks related to Competitive Bidding by Other Companies 19
Threat – Stringent Labor Laws in Malaysia 19
Malaysian Resources Corporation Berhad – Key Competitors 20
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
Get in touch: