The Latin America market for Insulin is expected to reach USD 3,760.7 million by 2020. Growing prevalence of diabetes (type I and type II) coupled with government initiatives to develop insulin in markets such as Brazil by providing medical and financial aid to the population in the form of subsidies and the entrance of multinational companies such as Novo Nordisk, Sanofi Aventis, etc is expected to drive regional insulin market. Affordability of medicines is perceived to be a key challenge for market development, as a significant part of the population may not be able to afford the product.
Browse the report:http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/latin-america-brazil-argentina-chile-mexico-colombia-venezuela-insulin-market-rapid-acting-short-acting-pre-mixed-long-acting-type-i-and-ii-diabetes-analogs-recombinant-analysis-and-segment-forecasts-to-2020
In 2013, Type II applications lead the regional market, with revenue of USD 1,183.7 million and are expected to grow at a CAGR of 15.8 % from 2014 to 2020. Type I applications are expected to have faster growth, at an estimated CAGR of 20.3 % from 2014 to 2020.
Further key findings from the study suggest:
• Long acting products dominated insulin demand in Latin America, with estimated revenue of USD 548.6 million in 2013. Other leading products include rapid acting and premixed analogs, with the latter expected to grow at a CAGR of 14.3 % from 2014 to 2020.
Request a sample of the report:http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/61025
• In 2013, Analog was a dominant insulin source and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 17.7 % from 2014 to 2020.
• R&D initiatives, changing lifestyle affecting health of people specially children and growing rate of old aged (above 40) population are also expected to have a positive influence on market demand.
Buy the report@http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/61025
• In 2013, Brazil was the largest regional insulin market in terms of revenue, accounting for 38.0% share of Latin American demand, followed by Mexico and Argentina. Brazil insulin demand is estimated to grow at a fastest CAGR of 18.2 % from 2014 to 2020.
• Some of the key manufacturers in Latin American insulin market include Sanofi Aventis, Novo Nordisk, Nanjing Xinbai Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd, Takeda Pharmaceuticals, Eli Lilly and Company.
Major points From table Of Contents:
Chapter One: Executive Summary
Chapter Two: Latin America Insulin Industry Outlook
Chapter Three: Latin America Insulin Product Outlook
Chapter Four: Latin America Insulin Segment Outlook
Chapter Five: Latin America Insulin Application Outlook
Chapter Six: Insulin Regional Outlook
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019