Global Markets Direct’s latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Japanese Encephalitis – Pipeline Review, H2 2016, provides an overview of the Japanese Encephalitis (Central Nervous System) pipeline landscape.
Japanese encephalitis is a viral disease that infects animals and humans. It is caused by a flavivirus that affects the membranes around the brain. It is transmitted by mosquitoes. Symptoms include fever, headache, muscle pain, diarrhea, seizures, muscle weakness and paralysis. Treatment targets relief of symptoms like pain relievers and anticonvulsants.
Global Markets Direct’s Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Japanese Encephalitis – Pipeline Review, H2 2016, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Japanese Encephalitis (Central Nervous System), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Japanese Encephalitis (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Japanese Encephalitis and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 1, 1, 5, 3 and 1 respectively for Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 1 and 1 molecules, respectively for Japanese Encephalitis.
Japanese Encephalitis (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Japanese Encephalitis (Central Nervous System).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Japanese Encephalitis (Central Nervous System) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Japanese Encephalitis (Central Nervous System) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Japanese Encephalitis (Central Nervous System) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Japanese Encephalitis (Central Nervous System)
FOR ANY QUERY, REACH US @https://www.wiseguyreports.com/enquiry/731519-japanese-encephalitis-pipeline-review-h2-2016
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349