The report analyzes and presents an overview on “United States Orthopedic Devices Market Outlook to 2021 – Arthroscopy, Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation (CMF), Hip Reconstruction, Knee Reconstruction, Spinal Surgery, Orthobiologics, Trauma Fixation and Others” worldwide.
GlobalDatas new report, “United States Orthopedic Devices Market Outlook to 2021 – Arthroscopy, Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation (CMF), Hip Reconstruction, Knee Reconstruction, Spinal Surgery, Orthobiologics, Trauma Fixation and Others”, provides key market data on the United States Orthopedic Devices market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, and volume (in units) within market categories – Hip Reconstruction, Knee Reconstruction, Shoulder Reconstruction, Small Joint Reconstruction, Orthobiologics, Orthotic Devices, Arthroscopy, Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation (CMF), Orthopedic Bone Cement and Casting Materials, Spinal Surgery, Trauma Fixation, Orthopedic Power Tools and Orthopedic Prosthetics.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market categories, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants. Based on the availability of data for the particular market and country, information related to pipeline products, news and deals is available in the report.
The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. GlobalData uses epidemiology and capital equipment-based models to estimate and forecast the market size. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible.
Get The Sample Copy Of This Report: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/511947
The epidemiology-based forecasting model makes use of epidemiology data gathered from research publications and primary interviews with physicians to establish the target patient population and treatment flow patterns for individual diseases and therapies. Using prevalence and incidence data and diagnosed and treated population, the epidemiology-based forecasting model arrives at the final numbers.
Capital equipment-based forecasting models are done based on the installed base, replacements and new sales of a specific device/equipment in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers. Data for average number of units per facility is used to arrive at the installed base of the capital equipment. Sales for a particular year are arrived at by calculating the replacement units and new units (additional and first-time purchases).
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
– Market size and company share data for Orthopedic Devices market categories – Hip Reconstruction, Knee Reconstruction, Shoulder Reconstruction, Small Joint Reconstruction, Orthobiologics, Orthotic Devices, Arthroscopy, Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation (CMF), Orthopedic Bone Cement and Casting Materials, Spinal Surgery, Trauma Fixation, Orthopedic Power Tools and Orthopedic Prosthetics.
– Annualized market revenues (USD million) and volume (units) data for each of the market categories. Data is provided from 2007 to 2014 and forecast to 2021.
– 2014 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories.
– Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the United States Orthopedic Devices market.
– Key players covered include DePuy Companies, Stryker Corporation, Zimmer Holdings, Inc., Medtronic, Inc., Biomet, Inc., Smith & Nephew Plc, Arthrex, Inc., NuVasive, Inc., Sanofi, DJO Finance LLC, Globus Medical, Inc., ConMed Corporation, Orthofix International N.V., Wright Medical Group, Inc. and DeRoyal Industries, Inc.
Browse More Pharmaceutical Market Research Reports: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/category/38
Reasons to buy
– Develop business strategies by identifying the key market segments poised for strong growth in the future.
– Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
– Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
– Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
– What are the key distribution channels and whats the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
To View The Latest Industry Press Releases: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/pressreleases