MarketResearchReports.biz has recently announced the addition of a market study “ Infectious Disease Point of Care Testing – South America Analysis and Market Forecasts”, is a comparative analysis of the global market.
With just under $700m in annual worldwide sales, the infectious disease point-of-care testing (POCT) market represents a major growth opportunity for in vitro diagnostics (IVD) companies looking to market products in this arena and address the need for faster, more accurate, and simpler diagnostic tests at the POC. The existing immunoassay-based infectious POC tests have not reached satisfactory performance levels to be comparable to lab-based tests for the adequate diagnosis of infections in low-prevalence settings. As such, physicians and lab technicians tend to perform lab tests to confirm the results they receive from current infectious POC tests. However, GlobalData expects that the entrance of true POC MDx platforms with integrated disposable devices within 5-10 years will become a major driver of growth for the adoption of POC infectious disease testing in developed markets. Nonetheless, in less established settings with high incidence of infectious diseases such as human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), tuberculosis (TB), and malaria, rapid infectious disease POCT tests developed according to the ASSURED criteria (affordable, sensitive, specific and user-friendly, rapid and robust, equipment-free, delivered) may provide a means for sufficiently controlling these diseases.
This report provides insight into the adoption trends, market dynamics, competitive landscape, marketed and pipeline products, current and emerging players, as well as market outlooks in Brazil. The report identifies the unmet needs in the market while providing an understanding of physicians perceptions in using and evaluating the adoption of different types of POC devices.
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 4 working days (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
Key Questions Answered
– What is the current and future infectious disease POCT market outlook in Brazil? What trends are affecting the Brazilian market?
– What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the infectious disease POCT space in Brazil?
– What are the key, high growth markets that IVD manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
– What are the unmet needs within infectious disease POCT? How will emerging technologies such as molecular POC assays fulfill these unmet needs?
– What are the key factors influencing a physician to use POC tests? What is physician perception and market outlook of infectious disease POC devices?
– What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of infectious disease POCT?
Reasons to buy
– What Do Physicians Think quotes provide a unique insight into how healthcare professionals are reacting to events within the industry, and what their responses could mean for industry strategists. This information is essential for all strategic decision makers in every organization allowing them to act on high quality information.
Download The sample Copy Of This Report: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/879231
Table Of Content
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2 Executive Summary
2.1 Sales for the Infectious Disease POCT Market
2.2 Market Dynamics
2.3 Key Players in the Infectious Disease POCT Market
2.4 Infectious Disease POCT Market Future Outlook
2.5 What Do Physicians Think?
3.2 Related Reports
4 Industry Overview
4.1 Infectious Disease POCT Overview
4.2 Reimbursement Trends
4.3 Mergers, Acquisitions, and Key Partnerships
5 Unmet Needs
5.2 Sensitivity of Infectious Disease Immunoassays
5.3 Analytical Performance
5.4 Data Recording and Management
5.5 Infectious Disease POCT to Curb Usage of Antibiotics
5.6 Cost-Effectiveness Data
5.7 Primary Care Physician Needs
6 Competitive Assessment
6.1 Company Share Analysis
6.2.2 Marketed Products Assessment
6.2.3 SWOT Analysis
6.3 Beckman Coulter