“The Report Infectious Disease Point of Care Testing – 5EU Analysis and Market Forecasts provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. – MarketResearchReports.biz”
With just under $700m in annual worldwide sales, the infectious disease point-of-care testing (POCT) market represents a major growth opportunity for in vitro diagnostics (IVD) companies looking to market products in this arena and address the need for faster, more accurate, and simpler diagnostic tests at the POC. The existing immunoassay-based infectious POC tests have not reached satisfactory performance levels to be comparable to lab-based tests for the adequate diagnosis of infections in low-prevalence settings. As such, physicians and lab technicians tend to perform lab tests to confirm the results they receive from current infectious POC tests. However, GlobalData expects that the entrance of true POC MDx platforms with integrated disposable devices within 5-10 years will become a major driver of growth for the adoption of POC infectious disease testing in developed markets. Nonetheless, in less established settings with high incidence of infectious diseases such as human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), tuberculosis (TB), and malaria, rapid infectious disease POCT tests developed according to the ASSURED criteria (affordable, sensitive, specific and user-friendly, rapid and robust, equipment-free, delivered) may provide a means for sufficiently controlling these diseases.
The infectious disease POCT market is determined for the five major European markets (5EU): France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and the UK. This report provides insight into the adoption trends, market dynamics, competitive landscape, marketed and pipeline products, current and emerging players, as well as market outlooks in the 5EU. The report identifies the unmet needs in the market while providing an understanding of physicians perceptions in using and evaluating the adoption of different types of POC devices.
Get Sample Copy Of This Report @http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/879230
Key Questions Answered
– What is the current and future infectious disease POCT market outlook in the 5EU? What trends are affecting the 5EU market?
– What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the infectious disease POCT space in the 5EU?
– What are the key, high growth markets that IVD manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
– What are the unmet needs within infectious disease POCT? How will emerging technologies such as molecular POC assays fulfill these unmet needs?
– What are the key factors influencing a physician to use POC tests? What is physician perception and market outlook of infectious disease POC devices?
– What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of infectious disease POCT?
Reasons to buy
– What Do Physicians Think quotes provide a unique insight into how healthcare professionals are reacting to events within the industry, and what their responses could mean for industry strategists. This information is essential for all strategic decision makers in every organization allowing them to act on high quality information.
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.