The In Vitro Fertilization Market is predictable to extent USD 756.7 Million & at a CAGR of 10.1% by 2021 from USD 468.3 million in 2016.
Factors such as declining fertility rates, growth in the media age of first-time motherhood, growing cases of male infertility, growth in healthcare expenditure, rise in consumption of alcohol and cigarettes, implementation of government initiatives and introduction of new and advanced products are driving the in vitro fertilization market. However, high cost coupled with low success rate, and restrictive regulation and ethical concerns are expected to restrain the growth of this market to a certain extent.
Browse detailed TOC, Tables, Figures, Charts and Companies mentioned in Spice Market @ http://www.marketreportsworld.com/10216347
The intra-cytoplasmic sperm injection segment accounted for the largest share of the global in vitro fertilization market, by technology, in 2016. Growing incidence of male infertility is contributing to the large share of this segment. The embryo culture media accounted for the largest share of the global in vitro fertilization market, by reagents, in 2016 and is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Imaging systems segment accounted for the largest share of the global in vitro fertilization market, by equipment, in 2016. However, sperm separation systems are expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The fertility and surgical centers segment accounted for the largest share of the global in vitro fertilization market, by end user, in 2016.
Key Market Drivers of In Vitro Fertilization Industry:
- Growth in median age of first-time motherhood
- Declining fertility rates
- Growing cases of male infertility
- Growing consumption of alcohol and cigarettes
- Implementation of government initiatives to promote IVF treatments
- Introduction of new and advanced products
Market Restraints of In Vitro Fertilization Industry:
- High cost and low success rate of IVF treatments
- Restrictive regulations and ethical concerns
Opportunities in In Vitro Fertilization Industry:
- Fertility tourism
Challenge in In Vitro Fertilization Industry:
- Reduction in efficacy of infertility treatments with advancing age
Get PDF Sample of Report @ http://www.marketreportsworld.com/enquiry/request-sample/10216347
Major players in the In Vitro Fertilization market are focusing on various strategies such as agreements, alliances, collaborations, and partnerships; new product launches; acquisitions; product approvals; expansions; and other strategies (product enhancement and spin-off), to establish a strong foothold in the global in vitro fertilization market.
Key players in the global In Vitro Fertilization Industry:
- CooperSurgical, Inc. (U.S.),
- Vitrolife AB (Sweden),
- Cook Medical, Inc. (U.S.),
- Irvine Scientific (U.S.),
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. (U.S.),
- ESCO Micro Pte. Limited (Singapore),
- Genea Limited (Australia),
- The Baker Company (U.S.),
- IVFtech ApS (Denmark)
- EMD Serono, Inc. (U.S.)
In Vitro Fertilization Market by Region:
- Asia-Pacific (APAC)
- North America
- Rest of the World (ROW)
Ask for Discount @ http://www.marketreportsworld.com/enquiry/request-discount/10216347
Asia-Pacific accounted for the largest share of the in vitro fertilization market in 2016, followed by Europe and North America. The large share of the Asia-Pacific in vitro fertilization market can primarily be attributed to the high maternal age in Japan, abolishment of China’s one child policy, rising fertility tourism in India and Thailand, growing surrogacy and high prevalence of PCOS in India and growing number of ART procedures in Australia and New Zealand. In addition, the Asia-Pacific region is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy the In Vitro Fertilization Market Report:
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn helps firms to garner a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or a combination of the below-mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market shares.
“Our Value Added Services provide you with 10% on demand customization with no additional costs”
Need Assistance (Content, Price, Sample and Discount), Ask us @ http://www.marketreportsworld.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/10216347
The In Vitro Fertilization Market report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the solutions offered by the top players in the in vitro fertilization market. The report analyzes the in vitro fertilization market, by technology, product, end user, and region.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on research and development activities and new product launches in the in vitro fertilization market.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about the lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for in vitro fertilization across regions.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped regions, and recent developments in the in vitro fertilization market.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of strategies, products, and distribution networks of the leading players in the In Vitro Fertilization Market.
About Market Reports World:
Market Reports World is the credible source for gaining the market research reports that will exponentially accelerate your business. We are among the leading report resellers in the business world committed towards optimizing your business. The reports we provide are based on a research that covers a magnitude of factors such as technological evolution, economic shifts and a detailed study of market segments.
Mr. Ameya Pingaley
Market Reports World
+1 408 520 9750
Email – email@example.com
For Latest News about Current Market Trends and Forecast Visit At: http://www.marketreportsworld.com/news/