Recent Worldwide Market studies the current scenario as well as future market potential of “OpportunityAnalyzer: Hodgkins Lymphoma (HL) – Opportunity Analysis and Forecasts to 2024″
Hodgkins lymphoma (HL), or Hodgkins disease, is a malignancy which involves the lymph nodes and the lymphatic system. HL is a relatively rare type of cancer, accounting for 12% of all lymphomas and 0.6% of all new cancer cases, but overall prognosis is very good. However, treatment options for those patients who have failed first-line treatment are very few, and a significant unmet medical need remains in those patients. GlobalData estimated the HL market in the 7MM was valued at $316m in 2014. The HL market will increase approximately four-fold over the forecast period, reaching $1.4 billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 16%. This growth will be driven by label extensions for Adcetris (brentuximab vedotin), which is poised to enter earlier lines of HL therapy, as well as the approval and uptake of premium-priced products, such as the immune checkpoint inhibitors, Opdivo (nivolumab) and Keytruda (pembrolizumab). By the end of the forecast period, GlobalData expects Adcetris to retain and extend its lead as the HL market front-runner, with Opdivo and Keytruda making up a significant amount of the market. GlobalData anticipates that pipeline agents will have to show an efficacy advantage over currently used and inexpensive standard of care therapies. The challenge for new entrants in the HL market is to meet the high unmet need of relapsed or refractory (R/R) HL patients, reduce the long-term toxic side effects of current treatments, and improve overall survival.
Get The Sample Copy Of This Report: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/705200
Key Questions Answered
– Over the last forty years, only one targeted therapy has been approved for the treatment of HL – Adcetris. The HL space is now filled with excitement because Adcetris label extensions and approval of the first anti-PD-1 therapies are expected to change the treatment landscape. What will be the impact of these newly approved drugs on HL sales?
– With the success of molecular-targeted therapies, including immune checkpoint inhibitors, across the oncology therapy area, what R&D strategies are being leveraged by companies to remain competitive in the HL space?
– The survival of R/R HL patients remains poor, especially for those who fail transplant therapies. Therefore, there are considerably high unmet needs within this indication. What are the main unmet needs remaining in this space? Will the drugs under development fulfil the unmet needs of the HL market?
– One of the main drivers in the expansion of the HL market will be the label extensions of Adcetris in earlier lines of HL therapy, which will include the post-transplantation consolidation setting, as well as newly diagnosed advanced stage patients. The premium-priced anti-PD1-therapies, Opdivo and Keytruda, will also launch and be used in the treatment of the R/R HL population. These drugs are poised to partially meet the remaining unmet medical need of these hard-to-treat patients.
– Another driver of market growth will be the few players in the HL space; therefore, there is ample room for new market entrants. A major driver will also be an increase in HL incidence due to a growing population. This will lead to an overall increase of the number of drug-treatable HL patients, and market size.
– Companies are focusing on the development of therapies targeting the R/R HL population, hoping to expedite the route to market for their pipeline products, and improving the complete remission rate and duration of remission of these patients.
– One of the largest unmet needs is that of the newly diagnosed advanced stage HL population. Other unmet needs include the high proportion of patients failing transplant therapies and the toxicity of second-line treatment options.
Browse More Pharmaceutical Market Research Reports: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/category/38
– Overview of HL, including epidemiology, etiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, disease management, and current treatment options.
– Top-line HL therapeutics market revenue from 2014-2024. Average cost of therapy (ACOT) and major pipeline product sales in this forecast period are included.
– Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs, R&D strategies, and clinical trial design for the HL market.
– Pipeline analysis: comprehensive data split across different phases, emerging novel trends under development, synopses of innovative early-stage projects, and detailed analysis of late-stage pipeline products. An interactive clinical and commercial analyzer tool is available.
– Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global HL market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Reasons to buy
The report will enable you to –
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global HL market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global HL market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analysing the performance of various competitors.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
To View The Latest Industry Press Releases: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/pressreleases